Reviews for Its Name
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 1/30
*amused* Well, that's one possibility. Not a likely one, but still an interesting theory.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This reminds me so much of this one shot I read in which the secret of Yachiru's Bankai is explained to the newer captains, and basically ends like this:
"She calls it Ken-chan."
XP
Lux Remanet chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I ACCEPT THIS HEADCANON WITH MY ENTIRE BEING
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love the idea, even if it's not cannon - I actually kind of wish it was, that would've been epic as hell :)
werd me chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Personally this is canon for me! :)
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Due to the lastest chapters

SPOILERS SPOILERS

Your fan theory might be proven right. As in, Kenpachi's sword claims to have been closer then he knew, and when he calls it's name, Yachiru looks up, and where she was, her lieutenant badge and stuff is abandoned... Make of that what you will. I think we have successfully predicted this lovely thing. AND THEY SAID WE WERE CRAZY.
Chewy Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this, because it shows the relationship that never needed anyone else. Besides, whatever else has happened in canon, nobody has ever threatened Yachiru.

I love this interpretation, because so many times it seems like Kenpachi should have never needed anyone else. Yet before he was enlisted into the Soul Society, before he had any semblance of a future, Kenpachi Zaraki decided to take a little girl with him for however many eons he was granted to roam Rukongai.

Ain't it grand? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
oh
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I read a story like this, except reversed.

This phrase sums it up:

Yachiru's bankai? She calls it Ken-chan.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww!
TSreh chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
... Now that I've read this, I can't help but realise how it could possibly be true...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Heh. I thought of this a little while ago. It makes sense in a twisted Bleach way. Thanks for giving it form.
Mystowalker chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I think I'm the one who doesn't thought about this theory and this fic became a surprise to me. This made my heart hurt. Great job.
Wizco chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Genius

I don't often read stories with less than 10.000 words, so when someone recommended this one I was a sceptic, but I liked it.

A nice little character piece.

Cheers,

Wizco
zugless chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I always enjoy fics like this one that attempt to explain Zaraki's lack of a cognizant zanpakuto...but yours ended up surprisingly angsty. Not that I disliked it, quite the opposite but it was slightly heart-wrenching at the same time.