Reviews for Its Name
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 8/20
Well, kudos a million times on thinking of this! Well done on guessing before the manga :P
sushreebose chapter 1 . 5/11
You called it a decade back! Jesus! xD
JustCause chapter 1 . 4/14
9 years later ... you were right.
Yes. This is now my Canon.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Woah... amazing, unthinkable, AWESOME fic!
DreamOnClouds chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love this fic, and I have reread it several times, when I realized I hadn't reviewed yet. Whoops. Anyway, I love this. So much. It's my new canon. Thank you for writing this. I love how you never mention directly, but just give subtle hints. Again, thank you for writing this.
conan.lagace chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is awesome and adorable
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
*amused* Well, that's one possibility. Not a likely one, but still an interesting theory.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This reminds me so much of this one shot I read in which the secret of Yachiru's Bankai is explained to the newer captains, and basically ends like this:
"She calls it Ken-chan."
XP
luxremanet chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I ACCEPT THIS HEADCANON WITH MY ENTIRE BEING
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love the idea, even if it's not cannon - I actually kind of wish it was, that would've been epic as hell :)
werd me chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Personally this is canon for me! :)
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Due to the lastest chapters

SPOILERS SPOILERS

Your fan theory might be proven right. As in, Kenpachi's sword claims to have been closer then he knew, and when he calls it's name, Yachiru looks up, and where she was, her lieutenant badge and stuff is abandoned... Make of that what you will. I think we have successfully predicted this lovely thing. AND THEY SAID WE WERE CRAZY.
Chewy Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this, because it shows the relationship that never needed anyone else. Besides, whatever else has happened in canon, nobody has ever threatened Yachiru.

I love this interpretation, because so many times it seems like Kenpachi should have never needed anyone else. Yet before he was enlisted into the Soul Society, before he had any semblance of a future, Kenpachi Zaraki decided to take a little girl with him for however many eons he was granted to roam Rukongai.

Ain't it grand? :)