Reviews for Who Decides What is Right?
Unnamed chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Seeing as this hasn't been updated for so long, I'm assuming this story won't be continued? Shame, 'cause it was just getting good! If you ever do decide to continue, I would be ever so grateful!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Please continue!
Hyperteenager24 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Duhn, duhn duhn! lol i love this story please update soon
Leo112 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
good chapter. i am loving this story, and i want to ask you one question...when?

yes you read right when, as in when are you going to update next! here in a readers stand point its UP DATE SOON!
Puldoh chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
ah, awesome, this was so friggin awesome, can't wait until its updated. please do it soon, eagerly waiting
Sinisstar chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Angsty Donnie is right! o.O

Write more! This is awesome. _
Largely Inconsequential chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Oh, wow.

Ansty DONNY?

I would've picked Mikey for this, but you're still doing awesome.

Nice job.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME HOLY CRAP AWESOME!

I think this is one of the best kick-ass stories I've seen in a while.
Ranitagoyle chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I love this fic! Though I have never seen the Ninja Tribunial ep, you have made this an interesting story. 'Who is Joss? What are his plans for the turtles?' are probably the questions of the hour. Anyway, great fic and can't wait for the update!
KissMyAft chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
WOW! That was so incredibly cool with how Mikey was able to use his super powers to protect himself & Leo from the Foot and Kari!

ASAP please write & post the next new chap on the internet so I can find out what happens next to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, Splinter, April, Casey, & Joss...
KissMyAft chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
I CANNOT ever accept it that Leo would ever WILLING betray his brothers BECAUSE OF THE LOVE THAT HE HAS FOR THEM and the only way that he would betray them would be through SHEER and TOTAL ignorance!
KissMyAft chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
It was spooky with how Raph & that boy spoke to each other AND what did that boy mean when he told Raph to ask Don?

ASAP please continue with the story about Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, & Splinter...and Joss
KissMyAft chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
That Tribunal being had !NO! right to treat the Turtles the way that she did, she should had treated them the way that the Ancient One did.

I feel sorry for Don because of him being used as a punching bag AND why do I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen because of Raph running off to find that boy?

ASAP please continue this story about Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, & Splinter...
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Although it was kinda mean with how Leo, Don, & Raph pulled that joke on Mikey I still can understand it because I have been known to do similar things to people.

I have my suspicions as to who that kid is but I can't say anything about it until I am positive BUT that kid does remind me of Harry Potter...

ASAP please continue this story about Leo, Don, Mikey, & Raph...
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is a good story about Leo, Don, Mikey, & Raph. I would like to know who OR what that boy is and WHY Don referred to him as his 2nd sensei.

ASAP please continue with this story about Leo, Don, Mikey, & Raph.