Reviews for I'll Meet You With a Smile
kong is king chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aww...I couldn't believe how adorable that was! Semi-naughty yuri & yaoi fluff...I love it.

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Yuna in the mix of the RiPa and make for another threesome...and Zemyx has always been my OTP, but I'll make an exception cause AkuRokuMyx is so cute the way you write it.

You have GOT to update this!

Kong is King
you're running wild chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
this is awesome.

i love the giant stack of pairings, and the set-up. you write it all really well; each characterization is perfect. :]
Tifa's pride chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Everyones gay! I love it! Gay Pride! :) I hav elove for the Yuri and Yuori, Go Tiaf Aeris! my fav pairing! GO GO GO Cloud x Sephy! I personaly prefer Yuffie with rikku but it works with kairi so im not complainging, please update!
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow. For a story with so many main characters and pairings, this is really fantastic. Are you going to update it any time soon? Please?
Yamiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Cool! I like the threesome pairings and the realistic feel of the story. Will you be updating anytime soon?
Angel Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. I didn't think I would like this so much. In fact I didn't think I would like it all, just because of so many pairings.

But you know what? I loved it! I seriously can't wait to read the next chapter. Great fic so far. Update soon! Please...
Hikari chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Nice, I like this fic. It has many interesting pairings. Some don't seem likely but you've executed the dialouge well. I look forward for the next chapter...Please make more
YunikuChan chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This was the awesomeness! _

Ha...Tifa and Aeris.

Anyway, make more, pleez?
BlackRosePoet chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
_ Amazing-ness. It made me giggle a bunch. Your voice comes out very clearly at times. Keep it up.
TehMerill chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Waii! I love this fic mucho so far and it's only the first chapter. Update soon, please! I can't wait for the next chapter, I love how well written it is, too.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Enjoyed it? I /loved/ it! That was awesome! Best fanfic I've read in awhile. I nearly melted into goo at the YuffiexKairi bit. It was soo cute!

You made the situations they're in very realistic, and you made me feel what the characters were feeling. Awesome! 10/10.