Reviews for Not the War
Maggy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Absolutely great. Characters are perfectly ... well... in character:

Bug & Nigel dithering ... Woody interrogating them and making the leap... the mad rush to the apartment "not even caring if he got written up for misusing" the parking pass... the "one syllable"... followed by the coolest proposal this side of Hollywood.

Thanks for a great read. Adding to Favorite Stories list.
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I like this a lot.

because it's what I'd wanted to see on screen and i tried to portray it, although a bit different in story there were many similarities that I saw, that just made me wish I could write like you.

So thank you! And keep it up!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Beautifully done. I had imagined a similar kind of interaction between Woddy and Jordan, though apparently the show's writers came up with something a little different.
mindlikemeatloaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
aw... i luved it :) they need to get together now dammit!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw... Lovely, as usual. I loved Woody's reaction - realizing it was Jordan, and his actions when he knew so. The situation making him step up to the plate (LOL- ah, those sports analogies!) and get his feelings out and not let Jordan step around the issue. Great job.

And let me just add- I'm still being haunted by your "Better to Dream" story... not in a bad way, but it just won't leave my psyche. LOL So, just know you did a great and long-lasting job on that one. :)
LosingTrack chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I loved it! I hope you write another one.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
whoa! i was a little shocked at the 'mommy/daddy' thing...but since it's a one-parter, i can live with it!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Nyn, this was really brilliant.

You caught the tone dead-on.

You wrote all the characters beautifully.

My favorite part is all the thoughts from Woody's Memory Lane flashing before him as he goes to her appartment. Simply brilliant.

I'm not sure it could be any better. Bravo!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I'm wishing that the previews for this upcoming episode looked more like your story instead of...
robins99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw, tear! I so loved it! Think we can convince the CJ writers to go with that scenario? ;-)
mecedeme chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Eireish chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You captured poor Nigel perfectly - he really can't keep a secret... to Bug's dismay. Their interaction with Woody - priceless. I love how you can do so much in one chapter. Thanks.