Reviews for A Time and Place to Learn
megacharizat chapter 22 . 8/31
this is becoming one of my favorite stories. seriously, I'm reading 4 or 5 stories together, and right now, your's is in the led of the best one. so keep it up!
Dani for Jesus chapter 26 . 8/22
I loved reading a time and place to grow and a time and place to learn meanwhile I'm reading a time and place to thrive
Navyangel85 chapter 26 . 8/7
Wth Snape gonna kill him but glad its luna love her. HermRon is ok but sometimes there annoying in general ya know
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 26 . 6/8
Even if I don't care for hetero romance and such, I love the severitis too much to not read these 3
¿
LOL. Terrific ending of this part of the series. I'm looking forward to the next part tomorrow. Thanks for all the entertainment. Your writing is improving, right in front of my eyes, and I'm delighted that you are sharing your talent with us readers. Keep up the good work.
Annie
Good battle scenes! This is meant to be constructive criticism. When you move a desk with a spell, it should be Accio (come to me) or Wingardium Leviosa (float), but not Alohomora (unlock). It was distracting to have Harry unlocking a desk in the middle of battle. Also, I never understood why Snape did not exercise and get battle fit at the same time Harry did. Now, Snape's laziness is even more confusing.
I'm still trying to figure out the mystery of how Snape met and grew to trust Moretta. And I wonder if she is Tonks in disguise. :)
Too bad everyone inside and outside the castle is talking about the top secret adoption, without bothering to put up silencing wards and anti-animagus wards.
Harry sure gets stupid ideas. Brave, but moronic.
Niknakkitkat chapter 26 . 1/3
This is so good im loving this series so much
notsoharrypotter chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
I'm loving this! Please write another story to follow, it's the best fanfic I've read. Superb story :)
Nirehtyls chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
This chapter has the right Harry. And lots of adventure. Perfect.
nirehtyls chapter 25 . 7/23/2016
If DH was half as accurate as this chapter, I wouldn't hate it. I knew that they would die, anyway.
Nirehtyls chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
Chapter 24 is better than the DH.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »