Reviews for Blue Freedom, White Wish
konfessor2u chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
last updated in '09? GAH!i need more of this fic! such a good story and i just want tasuki to be happy! please update? :begs with sad face:
AnonHaro chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
sounds like Tasuki alright!

leave it to him to lose his cool ;P

can't wait to see how Chichiri'll keep his promise

anonharo
DaynaJD chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I'm really liking this so far. Hope you continue. _
theunknownAyatsukiKuroshima chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
You SAY it's going to be continued. What I wanna know is WHEN? PLEASE, For the love of all that's good, UPDATE!
Yay for Yaoi chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
OMG, only two chapters in and I'm hooked. PLEASE write more when you have the time, because, well, this story is simply amazing. -Gets on her knees and begs.- PLEASE?
Kahuri-chan chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
This was cute it was nice to see it updated after so long. Your fic was a fav of mine in the past so it's nice to see more added to it.

I can almost feel tasuki's pain as he watches Chiri from afar; knowing all that they shared in the universe of the four gods but now in the real world and with Chiri having forgotten him he can't get close. It must be absolutly heart breaking. Honestly who wouldn't lose their cool, to coin your last line from ch.2, much less Tasuki.

But yes this was a definete enjoyable read so please update soon if you can I would love to read more .
roses in bloom chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Yay! An update! So glad to see that you are continuing this one- it has some great potential. I especially love Tasuki's brashness in asking Chiri out- very in character. Keep up the good work!
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
LoL Lost my password, so I'll just do it like this, because this story is too good NOT to comment on. SWEETEST. STORY. EVER. Seriously, Please continue! You've got the characters' personalities down as well as I have ever seen outside of official FY Manga/anime, and the plot is sweet as well as believable, unlike, lets face it, most slash fic. I suppose PWP has it's place, but I'd rather read a story like yours any day!
Everqueen chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Geez Genrou, way to mess things up with Houjun. I can't wait to read more, I'm glad you picked this story back up and I hope more comes along.
Prinx chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
wat are you waiting for? its been TWO years! hurry up and update!
clare chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
love it
dark flame dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
i love you. Chichiri and Tasuki are my favorite Fushigi Yuugi pairing, and it does make sense that Chichiri's a teacher of history. I think you should put Tasuki and Koji in a martial arts club.
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This looks promising! I would definitely love to read more.
caramary chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow. This is a brilliant start to the story. I love the concept you have going here and can't wait to find out what happens next. Please please please update this soon.
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh my gosh. Insert insane fangirl-y squeals here. lol I'm really sad that this has only gotten 2 reviews (3 if you count mine) so far. I love it to bits and pieces and you've only put up this first chapter. Great job with this introduction and I look forward to reading more of this story!

Endless