Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
Nedra22 chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
LOL! For a moment I actually thought Bella and Edward were getting it on! But it was only a bandaid incident. Lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
EntrustingLove chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
God i love alice. FROZEN WATER BALLOONS! hahahahahaha that is perhaps one of the funniest things i have heard EVER.

wow i am impressed. hilarious.

update soon
BloodyxLove chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Oh man that was good!

You have to make more!

Go check out my story, 'The Love That Burns Between Us'

xoxo Hannah
NightShade Tears chapter 5 . 3/7/2008

I can't possibly imagine any other time I laughed so incredibly hard. I am laughing now. You guys really rock! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Don't embarrass Edward too much, ok?
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
hahahahahahahaha amazing! This is such a change from the horrible fanfic's out there. THANK-YOU
twilightgal chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
thats hilarious!
jenmonds chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
loving it

keep going!
Dr. Cullen chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
hahahaha, that is so funny!

Lovebugs chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
That was so funny. Thanks
plainwhitelie chapter 5 . 2/19/2008

Please update soon, it was hilarious. XD
Helen-Elise chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Hahaha. This was amazing! I absolutely loved it. Keep writing, you're very talented.
Peace.Love.Twilightttt chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
This my first review so I don't really know what to do. Anyway, I just wanted to say I LOVE the story so far and all the thoughts of the characters seem to fit exactly right. Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what Alice, Bella and Rosalie will be talking about. PS. The part where Bella is doing the striptease and she falls over is CLASSIC! It sounds just like her!
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
oh my. this is hilarous
Bandaid01 chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
That's hilarious! I love it! Keep going; I can't wait for more! :)
JerseyGirl3602 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I think you are talented but too many parts of this short story just don't apply to the spirit of the book and make the characters different people. Even though some of the elements are funny such as thinking about baseball, fuzzy bunnies, little ponies, etc., the Cullens are way too itelligent to think that way. He would probably be thinking about something real to not be suspicious. Carlisle is way too old to be thinking like a man of the 70's-Present with saying phrases such as "...Edward, just the man I was looking for..." I don't mean any of this to be an insult at all btw. I think you are an amazing writer and you could reach your full potential writing your own stories.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »