Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Of course I love this story. I mean...sheesh I only pestered you to make series of birds & the bees talks between the various Cullenary members. I can't wait to see the grounds of the Cullen mansion. mu ha ha ha

Most excellent work.
noname123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Er, just a quick question; what did you do that was so awful? If you don't want to tell me, I understand. If you do decide to tell me, just send me a PM.
chels-amazing chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
it would be lovely, if you continued.
Droplets of Salt chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
'Willie-Warmers'? Oh My Carlisle...
vamp-wolf-lover chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
oh god...wait didn't i read this elsewhere?
padmeani8 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
This is super hilarious! I love it.
not magical me chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
OH... that poor guy. but who cares? it was really funny. but seriously, what was with the coach dude's trunk? eww. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...HA...HAHA...ok i'm done.
dark fairy79 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
omg,poor eddie,to bring jasper was a good idea,but it looks like it going to back fire,cant wait for the next chapter
PorcelainLily13 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
this was amazingly funny! i love it, especially the fourth chapter..or would it be considered 3rd? lol. i can imagine jasper being all into the condoms and all. haha, great story line can't wait to read more! please update :)
peyton818 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Lmao! Haha, I love this!

Carlisle's 'talk', Bella's striptease, the discovery of Alice and Jasper's outfits and then willie warmers? Classic! XD

Update soon! )
a.fall.from.grace chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Hysterical! hold on let me catch my breath... ok thats better. Keep writing!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
So. Heaven only knows how many times I've read this already. In celebration of its "return" I read it all again, and guess what? I laughed my butt off, again! Seriously, my butt fell off. I'm gonna look so funny in my jeans now! Heehee! But seriously, the true test of any type of humor is if it holds up to more than one reading/viewing. It MORE than holds up. I laugh more each time I read it! Love the Story! Love the Author! Nothing but Love for the B&B!
llue chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
That's cool! continue, please!
Mrs-Edward-Cullen chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
hahahahahahhaha! just read it from start to finish an i gotta say i'm still laughing! great work! update soon!
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24