Reviews for Black Moon
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love it. PLease continue.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
COOL!
Pankeka chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh my!

I'm in tears right now!

I love your fic! 3

The way you describe Edward's feelings is most likely Midnight Sun's style, by that I mean is pretty accurate to the real character...

Only one note: he's a perfect gentleman, so he wouldn't say something like "behind her butt".

I really hope that you'll continue this story... I'm already suscribed!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love your take on Edward's POV during this time of New Moon. I always wonder what was going on his head when he made this decision to leave. I think this is exactly what he was thinking. This was fabulously written, and so heartbreaking. The whole time I was reading it I was arguing with him to stay and not make this choice which is what I do at this point in New Moon. Thank you for this wonderful piece. Now I have to go dry my tears.
LaurennMichellex chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Omg , thisis probalby the best story i have read on here ! i ADORE all of the saga :) and this comletes my adoration :) what was bella reming of ? i don'tnow hw to emial uu , but i would really like to know :)

thanks

x
Reese1603 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
are you going to continue the story? Perhaps through the scene where edward actually leaves?

Also, I wouldn't mind knowing what Bella was dreaming about...if it isn't the obvious...

Great story, I feel you really captured Edward's character well.
jodii bliss chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i love this story :)
XxstrawberryroxX chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG!this is so sad!i was crying when edward was tellin her hw much he luvd her!this is exacly hw stephenie meyer would hav wrote it...write more!u r SUCH a good writer
amber bentley and sammie ott chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that was sad at the end we almost cried
twilightluvrbein'me chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
What is she dreaming of?
supertwilightfreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
really good! make more chapters please
x.x.Beth C.x.x chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love it! Please update soon :)
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
this is really good...you capture Edward perfectly!
Bella8201993 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Love It!
Sarsha chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
what is bella dreaming about?
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »