Reviews for Black Moon
ying131 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wow, this was absolutly amazing! I can honestly say that this was one of the most convincing portrayals of edwards pov that i have ever read. After reading this i can fully see and understand edwards pov in new moon where i found it difficult before... GREAT WORK! Please consider continuing it when you have time I would love to read more... perhaps picking up at volterra?

Thanks for such an awesome story!
ilyjaypea chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this is amazing please write more you are amazing at it i cried at the end really and its so sweet! please iver read alot of fanfiction on twilight cause im obsessed but this is the best please write more its amazing truely truely amazing!
babbles chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Dark, and a allot depressing but really good, feels like Edward. You should heave continued to when he had to leave her in the woods, I was always tormented by that scene and would love to read from EPOV. Great Job...
Megumi Tsukazu chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I love this. You captured Edward so well :D. Are you gonna keep writing?
ButterbeerO.o chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Woohoo! Awesome! Is this counted as an email? Cause I really wanna know ..]
Topaz The Wolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is so sad! New Moon is so sad and you captured the feeling of the whole book in a few sentences, wonderful job!
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
what was bella dreaming of?
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
UPDATE! I freaking love it. It's pretty DAMN awesome.
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
How could he even...?

Why does he...?

I can't even say it. He thinks he's being selfless and I can even see his point of view. He wants her to truely be happy (just like Bella's hallucinations reminded her.) It's so sad, knowing full well what was going to happen, but then she goes after him. The very thought of Edward perishing, to cease to be, was appalling and wrong to her, even if she believed the lie he spun to save her.

Ack, this is definitely a Romeo and Juliet love affair!
Diabolical Kitsutora chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMG! sobs Words can not describ what I felt as I read that. On one hand, I can see Edward's point but, but... it doesn't matter in the end! He can't be away from her and her from him! Awesome, awesome, awesome, please dear LORD write more soon.
Alys chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Soo... One shot or what?
ObsessedFan16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow. Great job! I love this so much! In my mind, it's sort of like this, with a few minor differences in Edward's POV. I picture it like that! YAY! It's nice to know that someone sees New Moon like I do! Hooray! Anyways, great job, and I can't wait for another chapter! This is terrific, and you are a great author. You could easily become an author if you wanted to, and you have a gift for writing that not many have. Use it well! (Okay, now I sound like some sort of creepy lady. SRY! It's not intentional!) Keep up the terrific work!

Kaylyn AKA ObsessedFan16 _
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
im wondering 2 things 1. what was bella dreaming bout

and 2. WHY THE HEAK HAVENT YOU UPDATEED YET?
Edward-is-hunky chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
great story

another added to my favourites

wat is bella dreaming of?

i can't remember

is it in the book?

:D
Dark Angel1984 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
OMG! I cried! I don't know what else to say...I cried reading this as much as I did when I read New Moon the first time...
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »