Reviews for Black Moon
darkXearthXangel chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That story was really good. I do hope that you will continue it. I love how you can explain Edward's emotions rather that just stating it. THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD!
thatgirlsoandso chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
this was beautifully written. and is definetly one of the better stories from Edward's POV that i've read.

i really enjoyed it. please keep writing, i'll keep reading. haha

great job!
Cimbeline chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Lovely! Please update soon.
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is just a wonderfully written story. So sad, yet full of Edward's pain and suffering.

Keep the chapters coming.
Werewolf hunters chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OMG! this is so amazing! I love it i was almost crying!
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
The ending was soo sad. I can;t even begin to describe the feeling that went through my chest when i read him sobbing. It was so believable. I cried! My sister thought i had gone crazy or something.

It was soo cute the way he wanted to be amn to give bella children. It made me soo sad. You really write well. I love the locket of hair part.

You rock!
twilightaddict117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wow! That was a really beautiful story. Really touching. A lot of fanfiction is pure fluff and poorly written, but definately not this one. I could really feel what Edward was feeling. Great story!
jaimec chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
epona04 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
oh e-mail me, i wana know. oh this was absolutely beautiful and i can't wait to see the entire story, lovely. you'd make stphenie proud
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Sweet, and Beautiful! Absolutely perfect. It makes my heart ache!
Stella Ann chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Absolutely wonderful. Edward's thoughts were exactly as I thought they would be. I would very much like to know what Bella is dreaming about so I will probably email you as well to give you more praise on your gorgeous story. I actually teared up a bit at some of his thoughts. They were so heartbreakingly beautiful.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6