Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Petitejam chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh very angsty! Nice Shin introspective. One lil problem though. "Gladder" isn't a word, it's better to say something like "more glad". It sorta made that whole sentence look really odd when it was flowing so well. Other than that, v. nice ficcy!
Amber13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I like this more ambiguous perspective on Shin, he often seems a little too squeaky clean in the drama.
Dusk Reaper chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like how you captured Sawada's bitterness that other authors usually don't portray about his past and his facades. It's a shame that it's a drabble, but the way you wrote this really did portray the situation realistically. I hope to read more of your works :3 Please continue to do your best.
shirotora-san chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this, for me, is one of the best-written works of gokusen out there. you were able to tap into a side of shin's personality that most authors don't even see, don't even consider. although it was slightly surprising at first to see Shin (in this fic) as someone who looked down so much on his classmates, and as someone filled with so much hatred, the fic still aptly described his character. it was able to capture the essence of who he was right after he was expelled and accepted into Shirokin High. all in all, this a well-made character fic. keep writing, and keep up the good work. :)