Reviews for Seeing Red
blueprincess16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
me likey!

very good!

it's short and straight to the point

:) great job!
Amber13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Nice character development, I love this explanation for Shin's hair.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Impressive. This first chapter is really an eye-catching item. I enjoyed the ironic tone and the emotions pouring out of this.

Pray, continue.
dead2self chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Yay! Gokusen gen fic~

Although Shin seems a little ooc - a bit too talkative and... not apathetic - but overall it was a really nice look into Shin's character. ]
KagSanlover chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I love Gokusen don't you? THis is a pretty good short story, though it'd be even better if you'd of added more. But it's still good. :)
selle18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I really like your take on Shin's moving out. His father's words and attitude are totally in harmony with what we've seen in the anime/manga. Shin's disbelief, sarcasm and, ultimately, his bitterness, are all dead on. Your theme of "seeing red" is well thought out and delivered, too. I like the correlation you made between his red hair and his father's anger.

Out of all the Gokusen fics I've read (not many, since there are so few), this is the only non-romance, and yet it's my favorite. Short, but gosh darn good. Keep up the good writing, and I look forward to reading other manga/anime-based Gokusen fics you plan to write in the future. :-)