Reviews for The Aftermath of Sailor Moon's Death
BEST STORY EVER THIS INSPIRED ME TO WRITE MY OWN FAN FICTION ON SAILOR MOON CALLED THE DEATH OF SAILOR MOON TOO Thank you
Sailor Polaris chapter 1 . 1/2
Ok, really? I don't mean to be crude in a public review but anyone who didn't like your story needs to take a long fucking look in the mirror and ask if they could write one better. Sure, you had some occasional grammar and spelling problems but I didn't care, I liked your story that much. Don't let it get to you that people say you can't write because you earned a god damn spot in my book! And if people say that you can't write prove the bitches wrong and laugh about it! Rock on!
Autumnfearie chapter 29 . 11/27/2016
So where is kina and Artemis in al this
Guest chapter 35 . 3/24/2014
I loved it.. But noo kiss!
Nick chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Tell me this isn't happening. I didn't want Serena, her family, Darien, or any of the Scouts dead. So here are a few things to ask you, regarding this tragedy. 1. When did this fanfic take place? 2. Who all is in it, besides Darien and the Sailor Scouts? 3. How old was everyone that is in it? 4. What level of power are the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 5. How did they get to be at that level? 6. What was going on, when the fanfic began? Be sure to let me know.

Nick Johnson
Guest chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
Loved it! Wish there was more but love it this way tooo
raye chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i like it good job
Guest chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
i like how you write is becous of you that i like to reed thanks.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2012
That person who insulted you is just jealous of your amazing writing skills... I hope you would be able to redo the ending it'll be so much better
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
um.. does sailor moon die in this story?
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
i LOVE your stories! they're awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
u have some mistakes in there, but overall it was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
that is what might have happened IF she died. Your story it was great!
RusMatros chapter 35 . 1/15/2012
Good story. Good end. The warmth in the end felt great too.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I wounder how this happend what did Serena do to save her friend's.