Reviews for Godzilla: Soul of a Monster Part 2: Eve of Beasts
99godzilla195 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
OMFG that's exactly what I wana look like so bad except without the muzzle and the scales this story rocks
Fan Cameron chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
You know I really love this idea and how you wrote it great job and it wouldn't make the sadness I've been having lately go way down but no pressure just do what you want youve made my favorite story here and again this idea was just brilliant
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Your Godzilla fanfics are awesome especially this one (which was probably influenced a little by Image Comic's "Firebreather."

It would be more fun if you wrote a "Godzilla: The Series", version of this fanfic. It'd be fresh to see a human Zilla Jr., not to mention be reunited with Nick Tatopoulus and the H.E.A.T. team. Cameron Winters would be a prime candidate for the Big Bad of the fic. It would have many parallels with the original 'Godzilla: Soul of a Monster', except adding a little more emphasis on the mundane aspects of Human Zilla Junior's life. And to justify the Zilla from the pathetic 1998 movie being weak in-universe, you could have Tatopoulus say Zilla was just an incomplete, progenitor.

I imagine the Human Zilla Junior's appearance (or as I'd fittingly like to call Titanzilla, especially if you plan a crossover with the original fanfic) to be based on this picture from deviant art: ?qh§ion&global1&qhumanzilla#/d1edgnt

I also imagine his love interest to be a Taiwanese girl (who later becomes Komodithrax's human incarnation) whom I imagine as a black haired, Orihime Inoue clone.

Here's my basic profile of Zilla Junior's human identity

Name: Bryan Kruger (A/N: His surname is a reference to Volt Kruger, a character from Square soft's underrated "beat em up" game "The Bouncer).

Age: 16

DOB: 5/25/1997

Currently resides in: Coney Island New York

Likes: Chili Cheese Dogs, rollerblading, street fights, kicking the asses of criminals and gangs, especially MS-13.

Dislikes: Despicable bastards happily getting their way (God have mercy if you're a sadistic murderer, a rapist or any shade of a Complete Monster

Character Outline: Not as much a jerk as Takuya from "Soul of a Monster" but he is a bit cocky and enthusiastic about fighting (cue psychotic smirk). He could also care less for collateral damage unless it's someone he knows. I imagine his mundane life to be similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's from the anime "Bleach." He's got excellent grades in school but, has a penchant for getting into street fights and vigilantism resulting in hospitals overflowing with brutally beaten gang members and criminals, including MS-13 (It would deeply be satisfyingly refreshing to see those despicable, raping, dismembering ass wipes get put in their place). He may have a reputation with NYPD for making their job easier to the point where cops nickname him "Godzilla" for the property damage he causes to foreshadow the events in the story.
josh chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
How could you not continue this series
Zelda12343 chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I loved the part with Akira as Anguirus. He's got a sense of humor that Takuya doesn't have.
Shac89 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Good job I'm a big Godzilla fan and I just have to say that this story and the one before captures the esscence of GODZILLA fans.
Destroyahirismix666 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Dan m, i meant to say fan fiction, not you tube
Destroyahirismix666 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
i still cry when i read this. THankfully, you're new version is kicking butt, and it's my favortie story on youtube.
Legair chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Hey Zillah

I loved this sequel, though, I'mummed that you're notgoing tocontinue I just hope that Neos 2 wille aleto lie up to the story you have created so far. Look forward to more of your work especiallyif its like anything I've read so far. good luck onyour other stories.

Sincerely Legair.
innactiveAccount000 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
O_O Holy...Hell... is right!
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
may i have your permission to continue the S.O.A.M. series. it won't be on this site though.

when i have a place where i can continue this i will post a weblink in one of the four chapters so far

if you want a response, you may have to comment to me through the third instalment. you would have to say "destroyah iris mix #6, i ..." if you want to respond to my question.

note: i don't make things as good as Zillah91 does
destroyah iris mix 666 again chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
gondo doesn't like Akira, no doubt about it

i agree with rodzilla92/Godzilla guy that the next peice is good like yours
destroyahirismix666 chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
kinda wish this chapter was longer, but everything comes to an end
destroyah iris mix 666 again chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
this, and the next chapter, are my fav parts of this episode
destroyahirismix666 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
i,for one, agree, this needed its own chapter, and it got it.

the only thing i can associate this event with is the "mental war" between Godzilla and miki sagusea(Godzilla vs biollante).

keep it up