Reviews for Dubious Relations
Mashkai30 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
BloodtaintedFlower chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
asdtfrghyuijkolpö I really hope that this fanfic haven't been put aside! ;-; It seems like Satori is actually thinking of not killing off Sesshy, though I'm still suspicious o3o . And it seems like Sesshomaru doesn't want to acknowledge that might be starting to like Inuyasha, lol. Also, where have Naraku gone off to? o.o
Yaoi's Lover chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
The story started out very good, but I don't particularly care for Sesshomaru being the one carrying the child.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Ah! I love it! XD Will you continue this, ever?
feyathene chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Aw, this hasn't been updated in years, I'm sad. Interesting story though, I would have rather liked to see some progression in the brothers' relationship...
Aristania chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
Honestly? I'd like to see Satori get her act together and get over the whole vengeance thing so she can help get that lecherous Naraku away from Sesshomaru! It would be nice if Inuyasha ended up his willing mate as well but I can deal with it if he's not. Update soon please!
deepfriedtofu chapter 21 . 11/8/2011
oh nooo... i hope you havent abandoned this story ! there is still so much lef tot answer, will inuyasha and sesshomaru have a relationship? i hope you update :(
sekmarcspn chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
Excellent story! Sorry to see it left unfinished. Any chance of that changing?
Dev's L's chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Oh my gosh! I'm loving your story! And you know... I loved m-preg sess! He was just so cute! I wish he could be all mother0caring and loving to the children-Rin and shippo of course, the baby hadn't born yet! I love it!
Wiccan Queen chapter 21 . 5/3/2011
Plz update soon
Person chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I've fallen in love with this story... When are you ganna update it? Please do so soon :)
Nitinha56 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Here I was going to change to the next chapter when I realized that there was no next chapter. The last update was in 2008 does that mean that you're not continuing it?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
I'd like to see Inuyasha and Sesshomaru end up together with their child

I'm looking forward to more!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
You asked how we wanted to see this end. Well, I'd like Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha to be happily together with their child while Inuyasha is still friends with Kagome. However, I think it might take something monumental for Sesshoumaru to accept being Inuyasha's mate. Most likely, a trial by fire and a rescue by Inuyasha. There's such potential and the story is on the cusp.

Is there any chance that you will be updating the story this year?
kale24 chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
I've read this story before and I don't recall if I reviewed.

I tend to stay away from stories that are unfinished, but I liked this one enough to read it again. That am I held out hope that Sess would grow to like Inu. Inu would fall madly in love with Sess. And somehow it would all work out. (sigh)

Is there any chance for an update on this or it being finished?