Reviews for Dubious Relations
Wolf'sVine chapter 21 . 4/20
I'm not sure how to put in words what I think of this fic... I do like it and this it's incredibly interesting and it most certainly can capture and keep my attention since I've been reading it for practically two days, but I don't know how to feel about it. I know that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are attracted to each other, whether they'd willingly admit it or not, I know that it irritates me that Chiyo would so stupidly keep secrets that could harm her Lord, I know that I want Inuyasha to get jealous if someone started courting Sesshomaru or something cuz I can't handle this moping, I like Kagome but I don't want her with Inuyasha, I don't know why Sesshomaru is willing to give up his child even though he's a quarter human... I mean, Rin's human and he accepts and cherishes her... 'sides, not only would Inuyasha be with someone else while mated to Sesshomaru, but he's also get to raise a powerful kid and that just doesn't strike me as something Sesshomaru would allow. Is it too much to hope for that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha would fall in love? I think you kept Inuyasha and Sesshomaru very in character and blatantly at each other's throats, but Inuyasha is kinda immature and he's kinda an indecisive bastard when it comes to choosing who he wants. Though I will admit he's very loyal and plain-speaking too. I'm sorry for my long... opinions but I just wanted to get 'em out there. I sincerely and deeply hope that you'll find the time and a way to write more chapters of this much too intriguing fic! Soon, please?
Mashkai30 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
BloodtaintedFlower chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
asdtfrghyuijkolpö I really hope that this fanfic haven't been put aside! ;-; It seems like Satori is actually thinking of not killing off Sesshy, though I'm still suspicious o3o . And it seems like Sesshomaru doesn't want to acknowledge that might be starting to like Inuyasha, lol. Also, where have Naraku gone off to? o.o
Yaoi's Lover chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
The story started out very good, but I don't particularly care for Sesshomaru being the one carrying the child.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Ah! I love it! XD Will you continue this, ever?
feyathene chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Aw, this hasn't been updated in years, I'm sad. Interesting story though, I would have rather liked to see some progression in the brothers' relationship...
Aristania chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
Honestly? I'd like to see Satori get her act together and get over the whole vengeance thing so she can help get that lecherous Naraku away from Sesshomaru! It would be nice if Inuyasha ended up his willing mate as well but I can deal with it if he's not. Update soon please!
deepfriedtofu chapter 21 . 11/8/2011
oh nooo... i hope you havent abandoned this story ! there is still so much lef tot answer, will inuyasha and sesshomaru have a relationship? i hope you update :(
sekmarcspn chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
Excellent story! Sorry to see it left unfinished. Any chance of that changing?
Dev's L's chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Oh my gosh! I'm loving your story! And you know... I loved m-preg sess! He was just so cute! I wish he could be all mother0caring and loving to the children-Rin and shippo of course, the baby hadn't born yet! I love it!
Wiccan Queen chapter 21 . 5/3/2011
Plz update soon
Person chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I've fallen in love with this story... When are you ganna update it? Please do so soon :)
Nitinha56 chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Here I was going to change to the next chapter when I realized that there was no next chapter. The last update was in 2008 does that mean that you're not continuing it?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
I'd like to see Inuyasha and Sesshomaru end up together with their child

I'm looking forward to more!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
You asked how we wanted to see this end. Well, I'd like Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha to be happily together with their child while Inuyasha is still friends with Kagome. However, I think it might take something monumental for Sesshoumaru to accept being Inuyasha's mate. Most likely, a trial by fire and a rescue by Inuyasha. There's such potential and the story is on the cusp.

Is there any chance that you will be updating the story this year?