Reviews for Courage, Sort Of
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I can totally see this really happening in the book. Once again, so in character it's like there yours. Fantastic, and I love the last line. So true.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I think you have Ron and Harry perfectly, and I loved the last line!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It doesn't seem like the right reaction, but I laughed . . . a lot . . . reading this. I really like the way you don't have much about the setting or backstory; it makes the dialogue flow so well. Your characterizations were great; particularly Ron. Great job :)
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It's dangeous to make people laugh that loudly. Especially when their parents are in the room next door, fast asleep. But I'm going to thank-you anyway, because I haven't read a piece quite that hilarious in some time. Thank-you!
Whoopsydaisy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
haha! Poor Ron got set on fire. Great story. :)
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is an interesting twist for the story, though Ron is very well portrayed. And it's true, Harry probably
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
hahahahahahha well the inferius was ver creepy but i loved the dialogue between harry and ron:) you're just really good at keeping them in character and that was so funny about how harry was practicing the one eyebrow look:)
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aww, that was absolutely adorable. I don't know if it's supposed to be, but in the funny sense, it truly was adorable. I loved Ron's last sentence because it really was true.

Great job!
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Harry would've given that thing a hug? LOL Not so sure about that since he had an unpleasant meeting with them already, but I'll take Ron's word for it.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I don't care where they were, it was spot on.

"It just seemed the thing to do." sets the "courage"

"I should have clarified," Ron says much later. brings the comic relief.

I liked it a lot...
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was very good but a bit confusing; maybe you could tell us a bit more about where they are, what they are doing, etc. In truth, I don't think I understood what you wanted to get accross here. But still, the characterizations were great.

- Gaby
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is a little odd, but it's well written and unique and funny. I really like the last line, especially since it's so true. And really, it's so easy to be critical and say "why didn't you blah" once the heat of the moment is gone.
lilyre chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
funny... i liked it it was good and well written
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Ah, I really enjoyed this little oneshot; well written and good characterisations. Good job! :)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Clever little one-shot, this, with great characterizations. A little vague, but not so much that the setting is completely confusing-to me, it seems like something that could have been a snapshot out of DH, maybe when they were staying in Grimmauld Place, but that's not necessarily the impression you were going for. All in all, nice job!