Reviews for Hogwarts Host Club
Becky123451 chapter 11 . 1/12
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW IT WAS SO GOOD! :'(
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Petal: *hiding ina corner* Kyoya's evil. And scary.
Kyoya; I'm adding a hundred thousand to your debt.
Petal: Wha- I'm not Haruhi!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
*sobs* NOOOO!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
OH MY GOSH DUMBLEDORE! XDDDDDDDDDDD
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
DX DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! HONEY LIVES FOR SWEETS, HARRY!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
BANANA PEELS WIN!
nyla51 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
...Interesting ending! I do think I now have to use the bathroom.. totally ur fault, I laughed so hard, any way good luck on any story you work on. You did a great crackfic!
Chihori Anigma chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Chapter 9:Good. Some sense has come to Hogwarts. They are reading manga! (Have you ever read Noblesse?) Dumbledore is just the guy who will be a yaoi fan. There is only one thing I disagree with. You said that reading manga is 'safe'. ...? It is a known fact that reading manga will make you crazy. Even if you have only read one issue you will never be the same again. No, reading manga is not 'safe'.
Chihori Anigma chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Chapter6: I can not stop laughing and facepalming. "What was your worst experiance in life?" "The time I got a cavity." Oh Hani! I love you! (Like a little brother.) That was pure genius.
Chihori Anigma chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Chapter 2: Repeat that. I don't think I heard right. I heard right!? 'McGonagall blushed.' *faints from shock*
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Freaking. Awesome. I can't remember the last time I fangirl-squealed so much!
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Um, all of the text for chapters 3 and 4 are the same. Other than that, good story so far!
samusbot chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Why is chapter 4 the same as chapter 3?
asexualturtle chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
You posted the same chapter twice. I think you intended a different chapter here, because this one is labeled common rooms. I like this story, and I wanna know what happens.
claraowl chapter 11 . 3/3/2013