Reviews for Stasis
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
sad
narrizan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is an amzing insight to Nataku. Well thought out and flows well. You have used apt descriptors and the result...for want of a better word is..."Wow!"

-goes into my Gaiden C2 _

love and hugs
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
AH!

"No, they allowed him to be the bearer of their burdens and turned a blind eye to the erosion of his own soul." That is GORGEOUS.

Followed by "From a puppet to a lifeless doll. How ironic." You're so amazing. Srsly, EoS whose nickname I haven't figured out yet...I love your style. Your writing is phenomenal. I look for typos (don't say you have a great beta, I'm sure you do!) and grammatical errors and find none. You're just so amazing. And I love you too. Thank you SO much for this.

I want to go watch the ep where Nataku draws on the Jade Emperor. You know the one. ;) I LOVE that scene. I think it may have been in the moment he holds the pen out in front of him and makes a face that I fell in love with the little booger. XD

Sigh. You've made my night after a horridly crappy day.
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
As usual, Onee-chan, you managed to bring out the deepness of the boys. THIS IS FRICKIN AWESOME! Sorry for the late review, I was suddenly kicked out by my older brother who wants to do some research on useless things. Typical of boys these days, he even bugs me on which fountatin pen that he wants. (He got the obsession of pens from our mom, but he takes it to the extreme).

Anyway, I'm also happy that you chose one of my most favorite song in this story, Bring Me to Life. I fell in love with that song and Evanescence when I first heard them. Well, enough of my chattering, good luck on the Liturgy...I'll be waiting!_
Coco Reed chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very nice. For some reason, at the very end this made me think of the one Buddhist teaching Sanzo follows, but while he lives it, Nataku is kept from even attempting it. Very sad and thought provoking. I like it.