Reviews for TSTP10
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
w8. so u r making bridget a lesbo in this story? or did she just build places 4 the gay and lesbos? im cnfuzd.
KelseyBell910 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
okay. um...i'm really sorry, but i have to tell u this. this is just weird. i know FF was created so u can use ur imagination. but. u took it a little too far.
RockinFireworks chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
it was sort of depressing...
BBW chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
For people who haved criticized your work, I find that sad since it is obviously well written FAN FICTION.

I appreciate that you used your imagination and yet you still stayed within cannon.

Your writing is very creative and original. I was definately surprised but enjoyed the twist.

I especially liked the paths you took each character on, and your portrayal of them as they developed

intotheir own women [the ways that their lives played out until this point in their mid-20's.]

instead of creating cookie cutter characters with picket fence lives. Life isn't prefect

so it stands to reason that your take on the characters would lead them down so many unique paths.

diverse and interesting elements into each character's life. You certainly gave them even more depth/growth.

TCB? YES!
ASHAMED chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
what a total waste of typing time. u see, u have good grammer and everything, it's just that your story is terrible. i hated it. u should delete it.
ACK chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
TBC?

How about not. You've pretty much destroyed the movie verse ane the book verse. Tibby isn't even close to being gay. Totally unnessecary.