Reviews for Honor
thatonestrangeoc chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
One of the many clichés, but sometimes clichés are the best. If they're done correctly, that is. This one happens to be done correctly. ;)
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ash fighting for Misty's honor... nice. This could use a sequel. This time Misty battling her sisters for an apology for calling her a runt. Ya think?
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wha...whoah...awww! I want to cry... I want to laugh... jump for joy... run and hide... I don't know . . . Ash, wow! That... what he did was more than sweet. And the deed was done out of something more than a special friendship, in my opinion. Why, I don't even know what to call it! I'm out of words... I don't know what to feel! All I can say is, thank you, thank you. Thank you for writing this piece that is like a dream come true. No, it is a dream come true. That is how wonderful this is. Great fic! Awesome job! Maybe I will learn to like scrawny and dense a little bit more, too, after reading this? Yes, I think I might.

Winning is not everything. It does not mean anything. But... perhaps, this case is an exception to that.
Mewsea chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved this so much! It's quite possibly the best pokeshipping fic I've ever read. :D Not to mention, you write really well.
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute story... Like it very much...:)

BTW i'd like to beat Gary to the pulp for saying such things about Misty...
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I really liked this story! It was very well written! Maybe a little predictable and cliche, but then again those things still work as you clearly demonstrated ) The only thing I have to comment on is just some of the things they said, like in Gary's words about Misty, I mean if this is taking place before Ash's 8th Kanto Gym badge then that would mean they're like 10 1/2 or 11 tops. And that's assuming that time actually exists unlike what I hear about the current series what with Ash still allegedly being 10 years old fourteen seasons later. My point being, they whole issue was great, but the word choice was very unlikely for 11/12 almost 12 year olds.

Then again, it is fiction, so I will say good job )
turle chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Lovely story. I thought the bet had something to do with Misty. I can't believe Gary said that about Misty, I'd like to punch him out myself.
Austin-Keith chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is utterly amazing. Well written, intense, beautiful plot. One of THE BEST pokeshipping fics I have ever read.
Lydiar chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
FANTASTIC.
themagebear chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
heavy 'aw' factor.

pretty sure gary was never that much of a jerkhole, though. whatever. got the point across.
Infinity Bollocks chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hola and at end all i said was AW

thats so cute compared 2 ur other story dam ur good as good as warlordess another writer here at
Anxa chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hahaha, that was great!

I thought you did a good job keeping everyone in character, and it was a really cute story. I thought it was pretty funny too, especially all the random parts about Brock cooking and almost laughing at the end. I really loved the line about him looking like he was "watching a predictable movie that had suddenly revealed a huge twist ending." Haha, that was great!

Awesome job :)
Grumpy Mcfart chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
what can I say that hasn't been said already? that was awesome
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I thought everyone was totally in character, and I can see that happening like a real episode! Awesome job!
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! The ending was absolutely perfect and the concept of Ash going to such great lengths to defend Misty is inspiring. I mean it, this is a wonderful peice of literature and definitely one of the best AAML stories I've ever read. Keep gems like this coming!