Reviews for A Year to be Noticed
poptartjuice chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Really funny so far! Great writing! :)
harrypotterginnyweasley7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
really really liked the and Ginny are real soul story really goes with the a lot for this great story mate...
FlamedBenevolence chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Bloody brilliant! This is amazing. You had me laughing so hard at one point I actually fell out of my chair and started crying. Don't ask me what I found so funny I forgot when I hit my head on the ground ...

I can't wait for the next chapters you've got my 'sitting on the edge of my seat' kind of reaction which involves acting like a retards squirrel on speed, ecstasy, and caffeine all at once.

All of my utmost and partially sane enthusiasm for your cause,

FlamedBenevolance

AKA Suri (Other pen name thats just so much easier to write...)
Morphox chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Oh come on! I've been waiting for the prank day! Its getting to exciting! Woowoo!

Oh, it turns people away from stories if you ask for reviews before continueing. Just to point out!

Really am enjoying it and hope you update soon! Very soon!

Morphox

X
Neona chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Great story, please continue.
Mathew Votting chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Great come update soon you have too sone if you don't i will scream my head off. I have done this same thing to my sister. Powerring up the bathroom door hadle. Zap... Loud noises. Speakers with a megaphone to them and at ear lelvel. BOOM
midnight rose chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Good Chapter, it will be interesting to see what happens..
bluebaby3296 chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
update
LovesReading2 chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
ah that was evil, leaving me hanging like that! Hope you update soon. I hope the boys get even too, and maybe some fun (wink, wink) summer lovin and all that! looking forward to more.
LovesReading2 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Love the story! great reading. on to the next chapter.
LovesReading2 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
oh ya! Girls rule, boys drool! hee hee hee. On to chapter 4! chat soon.
LovesReading2 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Yes! prank them, hee hee hee. Go Ginny! Love it! on to chapter three. chat with you soon!
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
love it, going directly to the next chapter, be back soon! Cool story. GO Ginny!
hermioneism chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Good story so far; a bit on the cheesy side at some times, but nevertheless looking forward to reading more.
rcvalenzuela chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
i like your story ... i hope you update soon