Reviews for White Lies
Erosennin desu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love this story!
Impressed so much...
phoenix509 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
FINALLY!Finally there's a GRAPHIC sex scene between orochimaru and Jiraiya! You rock!
masshad chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
NICE! _ I love this pairing... but it's a pity that there aren't many good fanfiction or doujinshis about this pairing... thank's for making a good one _
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was written excellently! XD

Not a lot of people venture out and write in second person, so I'm impressed! :)

Very well done.
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh wow.. ive never read one in oro's pov! and i love it! this was awesome.
GirlxWithxAxBrokenxSmile chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
*Twitches a bit* Some people get nose bleeds, I just started giggling like a mad woman...And thirsty...Anyway... was laughing my ass off till the 'Please dont leave' part. The giggles were gone and the tears started takin over...AND OROCHIMARU IS NOT THAT GIRLY...Ok, he is a little..'If it wasnt for that bit between your legs-' lmao..I am dying, I am dead. That was wonderful by the way, A FOR JIRAIYA AND OROCHMARU SEX!
Missy chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I really liked this story!I also liked how u seemed to humanize oro,very good.
Masshad chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
WHOA! 0.o orochimaru n jiraya! XD NICE! i've just realized yesterday that they could make a nice couple ! XD Nice story! ;)
Sesshomaru's ladiey chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
To be honest, I thought it was beautiful on a way.
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
hehehehehe your sick.
caligulasNightmare chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This is a very beautiful but sad fanfic. Im starting to slowly fall in love with Oro/Rai. :3
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was well... Good. I'm not too fond of Rochi smut but that wasn't bad at all.
Kayou-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is such a good story. I'm sorry to hear that you where sick when righting this.:( The more Yaio's I read the more I realise that each one is different even if it is written by the same person about the same people. I guess if you even write on with the exact same plot it still woulden't be the same. One question when your writing a Yaio or reading one do you ever get this fealing that some one is grabing the nerves in your back and squeezing them?
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
beautiful work. my first orojirai, but amazing. I can really see love between these two, and the sex wasn't all...sappy. it was more realistic than a lot of fics. good work. :) (you should have more than 8 reviews, but I blame it on the more obscure pairing, ne?)
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
aw, I love that side of oreo-sama!