Reviews for Tortured Soul
Dr. Daniel Jackson Lover chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Chapter 2 Review

Awwww. Daniel with a gun can scary!
Dr. Daniel Jackson Lover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Chapter 1 Review

Ooh, nice instincts Sam!
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Good job with the coffee.
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Awesome story! It's really good! And very cute!
scriberbean chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
great story.
jouissance chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Great piece. I loved the juxtaposing of the two narations and how the characters were almost opposite. You almost expect Sam to be the 'gun to the head' type and Daniel to be having the issues, but you kept Sam strong and Daniel sensitive even in their new roles. Loved it!
anon chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Very nice story. I liked the balance of Sam's trying to decide what's real and what's not juxtaposed with Daniel's pov of searching for her and then, helping her recovery.
anon chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Excellent story.
SJC8 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. Sometimes stories with torture go too far and I wonder if the character would ever be allowed back to work in the SGC front line team. You did well to balance the depth of the experience that Sam went through with her recovery and return to work. Nice team interactions - very in character. You clearly put a lot of thought into the story and researched well. Nice job :-)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
great job with every chapter :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
great job!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Jess13 chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
*applauds* What a fitting ending to such a wonderful story! You can tell just how "real" everything is, how Sam is able to tell it is and accepts it as so. The return to normalcy may not be a hasty one, but she's getting there, and it's great that she has Jack, Teal'c, and, most of all (of course *grin*), Daniel supporting her!

You also paint such a perfect picture of Daniel and Sam's friendship, how Daniel never fails to be there for her and knows just what she needs. Beautiful job!
Jess13 chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
Ah, can't beat the hurt/comfort, especially of the Sam and Daniel variety! ;) I was a bit curious as to why she didn't want to collect those new forms herself, but it totally makes sense given how real some of the simulations Sam had been through were. It's not surprising that she'd still be a bit cautious.

Hope Jack and Teal'c can keep Kinsey the slimeball away from her. As always, great job with this one. Off to read the Epilogue now. :)
angelfire east 24 chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
A wonderful end to a wonderful story:)
7 League Boots chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
Awesome. So glad Sam's difficult journey back to normal is depicted with so much understanding and support. Love the friendship with Daniel all through. And thanks for not using MacKenzie - much overrated in the SGC for me! Sam's dial home moment: precious. Loved this story, thanks for sharing.