Reviews for Rescue
The Breeze chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Cute.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
It's a really funny piece! And I wish that there were more of it.

I try to imagine Hercules in a Viper and that's a really hillarious thought.

BTW I think that none of the greek gods would support the Cylons, because they worship that single jealous god.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I liked it.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
this is silly and fun I look forward to more. It should also be noted that the greeks fully recognized that their gods were vindictive not to mention many other character flaws they simply didn't think they were charater flaws.
ScreenSurfer chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
I'm glad you have the Gods supporting both sides. I mean common, the gods who support humans for the sake of it is kinda gay. Aphrodite would totally go for Cylons cause they got Boomer and Six. HOT!
Gundum M chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
liked it.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
SWEET! The Colonials are in so much trouble now. LOL!
selenepotter chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Of course, Herc's and Iolus' skill are only useful for boarding parties and ground troops. Looks like Tyrol needs to start building boarding pods!
selenepotter chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
darn! I was hoping this was Archer and Armstrong!
lily cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is great! You so have to up-date this soon.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
you really like to torture us, dont you? You start a great story, and then say its complete and leave it. I you were not so good at writing fanfics, i would have to find you and beat you with a rubber light saber.
archiev chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Fun.
Mackon chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Well done it would be a bugger to write past this point but I can not hope to see how Herc saves the Colonials
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ha, ha, ha! I loved it. One of the most original crossovers that I've read. I didn't see that ending coming. Funny!