Reviews for Sit Vis Tecum
Negotiatrix chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Great job with the interactions btwn Ed and Al. It was neat to see them through Horatio's eyes. I liked how Ed avoided looking at Al b/c he knew he'd give in. Nice bit of suspenseful foreshadowing with the multiple DNA printouts too.

But, you made Al cry! Bad!Bad! Okay, I forgive you. After all, you're writing an FMA fic that takes place in my hometown!I can't wait for more!
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
oh my friggin gosh.. that was so AWESOME! u r one of the AWESOMEST writers ever! LOL.. crazily.. i could TOTALLY see this as an eppi! LOLOLOLOL.. XDD .. wow.. ur did an AMAZING job! LOLOLOLL.. i REALLY cant wait to read the other chapters.. and plus.. MAJOR plus for the in characterness! OMIGOSH.. XDD
LachwenII chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
YAY! Ed-kun and Al-kun! XD. I was so excited at their appearance . I'm a bit confused with the timeline, but I'm sure that's going to be cleared up as the story progresses. XD - the policemen's reactions to Ed and Al were hilarious. The poor guys really have no idea what they're getting into, lol. And trying to one up Ed can't end prettily :P.

Hughes was also Happiness XD. I can't wait to see the officer's reactions when he starts bringing out the photos XD.

In this world, then, Mr. Tucker waited to transmute Nina until after Ed and Al had gotten Al's body back? And Ed didn't go to the other side of the gate? Or is he returned? The officers keep describing them as "boys", so I can't imagine Ed would be older than 19 or so?

Anyway, thank you so much for the update XD. I continue to be in awe of your skills

Love the chappie!

Lachie
Ancoho chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Wow! Very interesting and gripping story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Negotiatrix chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Wow, this is going to be great! The combo of CSI and FMA is really intriguing.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed to see CSI: Miami for the category of this fic. But then I figured it was worth checking out b/c it's one of yours. So now I have to say I am sorry I ever doubted you!

Havo as tow truck driver? That was priceless!
LachwenII chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
FMA! SUGOI! YAYAYAYAY! XD I'm so glad to see you've started writing again! This story is really good so far, and I've never seen CSI in any of its forms XD. I'm kinda hoping there will be more Elric Brothers / Mustang / etc action later on?

In any case, thank you very much! I can't wait to read more of this, or of any of your other FMA crossovers XD.

Lachie
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This is really good but I didn't catch much of the CSI:Miami characters, are you going to introduce them later?
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3