Reviews for Behind Glass
khannarie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*sniff* wow, that was something O.O It went straight through my heart.

you are so amazing, you should keep writing
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
very angsty, lol - i love it :D
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*sniffle* Poor Rei. And poor Usagi. And poor well... almost everyone. :P

This story makes me realize how much I need to re-watch the Stars season! (I was so impatient that I watched the entire season in less than 2 days, but my concentration level at 5 AM isn't the greatest...) Very nice story, I liked it a lot. :)
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Awful, it made me want to cry. I loved the plot, though! It was great to see the scene through one of the senshi's eyes.
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This story made me cry. I always loved the friendship between Rei and Usagi. Good job.
airgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
*sniff*. that was nice... i just watched that episode and then came to read this fanfic. really sweet.
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
you wrote this beautifully! i'm sure this was excactly what she was thinking at that time. all your stories are so canon-linke its hard to believe they are fanfiction!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
You've written Rei's POV brilliantly, I really liked this.
skye668 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
wow. really good. i loved it
mae-E chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
cool story. i never seen this part of the story but i read summaries for it online.

good story.
micatite chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Poor Rei-chan. Being forced to watch, helpless to do anything to prevent a coming tragedy, would drive her just crazy. A great piece!
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
SO perfect. I love it. Bravo.
Double G chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was really GREAT! I've always wondered what the other senshi were thinking when they saw their princess suffering:)
Jewel88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Sad, but good, I like it!
trp0522 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
A very good one-shot story, that captures Rei’s anguish in fact that she was unable to help Usagi her time of need.