Reviews for The Legend of Pearl Sparrow
JackySparrow0403 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I fell in love with this story! I spent all day reading it...I just love it! Hope you will finish the story as it will be a pity to leave it uncompleted!
kupkakeky chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Gah! You're gonna update again arn't you! I was looking for a story to read earlier today and found yours. From the beginning I was instantly hooked! Spent all day reading it! :D this is really well written. I felt as if it were real, good job! I hope you'll update soon, seeing as you haven't updated in a very long time. ;)
ForeverisGone13 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE finish this story! i will write you an essay on all the reasons why if that's what it takes!
Meg chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Are you going to finish the story
Shiro-Neko-Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
And I would like to help you with the mistakes, if that's okay?
Shiro-Neko-Hanyou chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
Great storyline, though a few mistakes here and there, language wise :) Are you going to finnish it? It would be a shame if you didn't :)
Yin7 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
really good story when are

u going to finish it?
Fallenhope19 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
this is really good i love that u left this on a cliff hanger!11
Fallenhope19 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Really love the start because you know something is going to happen to perl and that somethings coming. Its so mysterious that it makes you want to read more.
DyingDemon chapter 21 . 8/26/2008
oh my god this story is so great and you know what update is uor best friend
Annie chapter 21 . 7/27/2008
Great chapter!

Yes she's alive! Yay!

So will everything turn out okay?

How did Drake do it?
kate chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
huzzah shes back,i luv this story!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
YAY! Pearl is back! Great chapter, update soon! Also, I loved the Will and Pearl bonding moments. They were interesting. I'm gunna miss 'em...

Aww, the story is coming to an end? That's a shame. Update the last chapter soon!

Tres
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Ha Ha, Jack is really Will's uncle? That is pretty funny.
Rory4 chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Glad she's back, and glad you updated. Can't wait to read more. ]