Reviews for Shadow
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 52 . 8/16
""Because I love you, and you're with me." He chuckled, nuzzling my cheek, pressing his lips against my skin. "Are you happy?""
This made think of barney. -.-'
Silverkada chapter 17 . 1/21
Interesting turn for this story. I like it a lot, but all the stuff about Sheik hasn't set in for me. Especially cause I am confused what is happening on the outside world. It's all so much, but I must keep reading lol
Silverkada chapter 11 . 1/21
This really is super good so far. I like it a lot :D sheik and Link are so adorable. I just really like how unique this is and how you're writing style is. You're doing wonderful!
Silverkada chapter 5 . 1/20
I seriously love this fanfic so far omg! It's so perfect wow!
silverfoxkurama chapter 51 . 12/25/2014
that was nice and all but u did not write a sex scene noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was looking forward to it u lead us on and stuff so mean
DragonAlex13 chapter 68 . 1/13/2014
Someone was watching Treasure Planet when they wrote this.
6teenana1 chapter 30 . 8/22/2013
BLAUGH I've been resisting reviewing for AGES and now it's just gonna come out all at once at chapter 29/30. So, I love this story. It's super duper funny, and as a new fan of shink myself, this is pretty dang great, with shadow link in there. Your beginning quotes are great, and I hope to god that this story is actually finished and you're just reeditting it or something and that's why this ain't marked as complete. I can't wait to find out what happens with everything! And I know that you wrote this stuff in the past, but I hope you're doing okay! I have a family member who used to be in and out of the hospital for heart problems that the doctors said were just in her head, or panic attacks, or something, and it's just awful for everyone involved, so I hope you are doing better! Imma go back to reading your story now. Bye!
Stormy Trix chapter 104 . 8/2/2013
Are you going to delete this story? if so, Please dont. I really like it and do not want to see it gone.
Eldessia chapter 104 . 7/25/2013
Alright well i'll see bout making a tumblr account just for you, it'd be a shame if i didnt get to read the rest of this story since i been waiting bloody ages for an update lol
IAMNOTREAL636 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Waiting for you to come back. ;; I love your story, please return to us. You can't just post greatness half done and then walk away, you gotta finish what you started.
RheaTheWingedWolf chapter 104 . 11/4/2012
I just finished re-reading this story. Man, I forgot how good it is. I'm a little annoyed, though; I swear I've been all over your Tumblr, and just can't find the rest. Can you send a link to my email on here? I need to know how it ends...
-Your fan, Rhea
NekoKitty13 chapter 28 . 11/3/2012 XD
SSanity chapter 104 . 7/2/2012
You should consider moving over to AO3. Just saying. They won't delete your stories and crap like this site :p
XenoKosMos chapter 104 . 6/26/2012
There's no Tumblr info on the page xD, just says the .com xD. Definitely want to keep track of the rewritten story so please fix and repost the Tumblr info lol, I'm sure EVERYONE really wants it, such a great story x3.
Rahmi-chan chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
this is such a good stooooryyy o3o

im gonna stay up late many nights reading this
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »