Reviews for Shadow
DragonAlex13 chapter 68 . 1/13
Someone was watching Treasure Planet when they wrote this.
:D
6teenana1 chapter 30 . 8/22/2013
BLAUGH I've been resisting reviewing for AGES and now it's just gonna come out all at once at chapter 29/30. So, I love this story. It's super duper funny, and as a new fan of shink myself, this is pretty dang great, with shadow link in there. Your beginning quotes are great, and I hope to god that this story is actually finished and you're just reeditting it or something and that's why this ain't marked as complete. I can't wait to find out what happens with everything! And I know that you wrote this stuff in the past, but I hope you're doing okay! I have a family member who used to be in and out of the hospital for heart problems that the doctors said were just in her head, or panic attacks, or something, and it's just awful for everyone involved, so I hope you are doing better! Imma go back to reading your story now. Bye!
Stormy Trix chapter 104 . 8/2/2013
Are you going to delete this story? if so, Please dont. I really like it and do not want to see it gone.
Eldessia chapter 104 . 7/25/2013
Alright well i'll see bout making a tumblr account just for you, it'd be a shame if i didnt get to read the rest of this story since i been waiting bloody ages for an update lol
IAMNOTREAL636 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Waiting for you to come back. ;; I love your story, please return to us. You can't just post greatness half done and then walk away, you gotta finish what you started.
RheaTheWingedWolf chapter 104 . 11/4/2012
I just finished re-reading this story. Man, I forgot how good it is. I'm a little annoyed, though; I swear I've been all over your Tumblr, and just can't find the rest. Can you send a link to my email on here? I need to know how it ends...
-Your fan, Rhea
NekoKitty13 chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
this...is...AWESOME XD
OhMyGeePinkSucksAss chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
You're a Zelda, yaoi, and Boosh fan. Marry me, please? Do you have a twitter? c:
SSanity chapter 104 . 7/2/2012
You should consider moving over to AO3. Just saying. They won't delete your stories and crap like this site :p
XenoKosMos chapter 104 . 6/26/2012
There's no Tumblr info on the page xD, just says the .com xD. Definitely want to keep track of the rewritten story so please fix and repost the Tumblr info lol, I'm sure EVERYONE really wants it, such a great story x3.
Jade the Barbarian chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
this is such a good stooooryyy o3o

im gonna stay up late many nights reading this
CEELINGCAT chapter 103 . 3/22/2012

. - .

OH MY GOD

DEMI

YOU-

YOU'RE AMAZING I LOVE YOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY I JUST LAPSED BACK INTO THE DRUG THAT IS THIS FIC. I SEARCHED FOR NOSTALGIA'S SAKE AND SUDDENLY - I JUST- SDFHLKDJFSDJKLSDF

I played Skyward Sword, beat it and everythiiiiiingggOH MY GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AND THRILLING AND BEAUTIFUL

SDFFGHDF

CAN I JUST

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE THE WORLD

TODAY IS GOOD DAY. 3
Janelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I really do love this story, it's just as good as I remember it being and I'm so glad i found it again, i must remeber to save it though this time, anyway gotta read the rest.
WhoSaidThat chapter 103 . 12/23/2011
Hi, its me again. I'm so terribly happy you're back and writing for Shadow. I think i almost know the story by the back of my hand, I've read it so many times!

I love the idea of a new Shadow, but i'm so in love with this one, i don't want to let it go!

But, if re-writing it is what you wish, then you should do as you please. :)

i can't wait to read the new and improved Shadow!
NiaNaberrie chapter 103 . 12/19/2011
no, please, dont delate this story for the time being... at least give me until january to finish it _

(between Christmas and new year and travels I dont know if I will finish it in time...)

Im in chapter 66 and I cant stop reading it ! its so good ! Im also staying awake until morning (4 am) to read a bunch of chapters and thats not enough

I must say, your fanfic is giving me amazing dreams (not yaoi related if you are thinking that) of adventures, travels, Hyrule and all that stuff... so, please, dont delete this fanfic until january

... or better, dont delate it at all !

and Im serious about that :D