Reviews for Lucky You Saved Me
paintupurple chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is wonderful. 3 The beginning of something big, you can just feel it!
photographwall chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved this, though I like action between the two of them a whole lot more and I'm not religious at all. But this was super good, I actually liked reading something about when they were kids, it was a nice experience :D You're great, good job!

P.S. you made me laugh ;D
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is cute! I like your take on the whole Christianity/wizards issue. Though I don't think Remus would be, it's really sweet here, and the "I've got secrets" exchange is lovely!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That bit about Moses being a wizard was brilliant; combining religion with the Wizarding World never crossed my mind!
Charity Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Ooh, such a throwaway line, but so meaningful to poor Remus. He really does put up a lot, doesn't he? Thanks for an excellent read.
timme chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
hmm...don't see how remus would believe when he knows that all those muggle prophets were actually wizards and magic. i suppose he wants to support his mum, more than god or religion. like the idea that they were all wizards.
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aww! They're so cute! It's strange thinking about them when they're eleven...Remus being scared and Sirius being angry and confused. I like your story, it's poignant and sweet.
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aww cute. It took me a while to remember that they're 11 but you captured the way 11 year olds are. Anyway, cute, cute, and cute. sorry, not good at writing helpful reviews...
maraudersmoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
nice story!
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was a cute little story.
leafgreen chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Extremely well done. I've seen very few attempts at bringing religion into the HP world, and none so successful.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Awesome! I love how you show Sirus and Remus becoming friends and the idea of Muggles and Wizards having different opinions of the same thing. Great job!

G.S.1307
Caet Rae chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That brought a tear to my eye. I can just see Remus and Sirius having a discussion like that. *giggles*

It was a fun read.

Cheers.

-Caet
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
yay! i've often wondered about Wizards and Religion, so im glad you brought it up.

the ending was EXCELLENT! loveitloveitloveit.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Rowan: Oh I really liked this! It's an interesting scene between the two of them, and I really like the part when they're talking about having secrets. Well-written; an interesting read!