Reviews for Forged Love
Lozzarooni chapter 63 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic follow up to Forged Lives. Brilliantly written as always.
Veriria chapter 63 . 6/6/2013
Seriously - your stories rock my socks off.
Nakia-Park23 chapter 63 . 4/12/2013
This was amazing & even better than the first two. An incredible story I didn't want it to end. Now everything is as it should be & they can be happy together forever. My only regret is that the Bard never told them he was their former teacher. I would've loved to read their reaction to that bit of news. It's such a lovely take & the prophecies & ballads were so amazingly crafted. The characters main & OC were so realistic & pulled you into the story. Very well done.
FeyFaerie chapter 63 . 8/23/2012
Ahhhh...:) I loved them all, but I truly think, as you never write any of the (much implied!) smut, that a T rating is adequate. Pity, I was hoping to get M content. :P
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 42 . 11/26/2011
"better a smart ass than a dumb ass." and here i was thinking i made that up! great minds think alike lol
jandjsalmon chapter 63 . 10/13/2010
Utterly Epic. I've read all three in this series over the last three days to the expense of everything in my real life. Epically Amazing!
bookworm182 chapter 63 . 4/11/2010
i love this story. the triloge is pretty long and some what complicated but its good.
SnigePippi chapter 63 . 4/10/2010
Just finished your 'Forged' series here.

It's good. Like your style. The characters are rather true to original.

Theres only one thing: Spelling mistakes...not bad, just like: idea instead of ideal, bed instead of beg, m instead of me. And others like that.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 63 . 1/22/2010
LOL "The Babe with the power!" Makes me think of She-Ra! ROFL _ wah Fantastic story! It was torture being at work and away from the computer, 'cause all I wanted to do was to read the rest of this story! LOL _ I love how you write, and how you write the characters, so very life-like and real, there's no problem relating to them or believing anything that happens in the stories. They're just wonderful all around and suck you into they're world, and trap you there 'til the very end of they're tale. Even then, your not really freed, because you simply head straight over for the next story you've written. ::laughs grinning:: Like I'm going to do now! _ ::waves:: Blessed Be hun! Ja matte!
lonely 27 chapter 63 . 11/18/2009