Reviews for Forged Love
lykiana chapter 63 . 1/23
Amazing, simply amazing!
lykiana chapter 15 . 1/22
Now you did it, you made me cry. I ache for Jareth so much, thank you for giving Sarah and us a short glimpse of him.
hearagain chapter 63 . 7/23/2016
Lovely! I stayed up way too long, too many nights to get this finished. It was worth it! Thanks for sharing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 63 . 1/19/2016
My lady scribe, this is a most wondrous tale. I thank thee for your generous sharing of it with us. I had read the first two parts before but had not read the conclusion. The King and his underground will live in our hearts forever.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 63 . 6/20/2015
The longest thing I've ever read in the world of fanfic...also quite possibly the most well-written thing I've ever read that wasn't an original piece of work. If you have already or ever do publish anything of your own, I hope you tell us here! I will definitely be in line for my very own copy! I almost wish this hadn't come to an end-then I realized just how long this trilogy was! I'm not sure where the time flew but there's a pile of housework here that somehow got overlooked the last few days!
~LadyKnight
Wynni chapter 63 . 12/29/2014
Dang what a story. Interesting take on the 'two-made-one' and can STILL leave you aching for the two scamps you lost.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 63 . 6/11/2014
Your Trilogy has renewed my love of Labyrinth, though the love will never ever die, I read all 3 stories chapter by chapter and I find true adventurous love here...and i shall continue to read the rest of your beloved tales
Lozzarooni chapter 63 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic follow up to Forged Lives. Brilliantly written as always.
Veriria chapter 63 . 6/6/2013
Seriously - your stories rock my socks off.
Nakia-Park23 chapter 63 . 4/12/2013
This was amazing & even better than the first two. An incredible story I didn't want it to end. Now everything is as it should be & they can be happy together forever. My only regret is that the Bard never told them he was their former teacher. I would've loved to read their reaction to that bit of news. It's such a lovely take & the prophecies & ballads were so amazingly crafted. The characters main & OC were so realistic & pulled you into the story. Very well done.
FeyFaerie chapter 63 . 8/23/2012
Ahhhh...:) I loved them all, but I truly think, as you never write any of the (much implied!) smut, that a T rating is adequate. Pity, I was hoping to get M content. :P
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 42 . 11/26/2011
"better a smart ass than a dumb ass." and here i was thinking i made that up! great minds think alike lol
jandjsalmon chapter 63 . 10/13/2010
Utterly Epic. I've read all three in this series over the last three days to the expense of everything in my real life. Epically Amazing!
bookworm182 chapter 63 . 4/11/2010
i love this story. the triloge is pretty long and some what complicated but its good.
SnigePippi chapter 63 . 4/10/2010
Just finished your 'Forged' series here.

It's good. Like your style. The characters are rather true to original.

Theres only one thing: Spelling mistakes...not bad, just like: idea instead of ideal, bed instead of beg, m instead of me. And others like that.