Reviews for Destiny Anew
marriedman32908 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
PLEASE continue this story. i love it so far, and would love to see where you go with it.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Soooo cool plot line:)
Kalladin1989 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
A great story. Hope to be able to see an update from you again soon.
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I really like your story, please update soon.
Jessica Love1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Love it. Ranma/Usagi forever! Please update soon. Its been along time.
god of all chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
LovelyLily13 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I am not worthy of reading such EXCELLENCE! But if you disagree, show me by updating! Even if it's been two years, I know you can do it! My official words of encouragement! Go! Go! Go! Later! *Does Peace sign and pose cutely with excitement* -
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
this is really good! i cant wait to see what happens next! please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
interesting please continue!
silverstreak93242 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Well, here is hoping that this review finds you and your family well! I just thought I would let you know, I enjoyed reading this fic the first time, and I enjoyed reading it this time again, hopefully you will continue it when your muse get's back from vacation! Where ever that trip may have been too! Anyways, I hope to be able to read the continuation as soon as you have the time and energy to write it! And if your still writing your novel, I hope it goes well!
cabrera1234 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
hope you update this story it really good.
alonsis 2 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
A rather touching scene there.

Nice work. Now please, update?
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Brilliant Original story.
Hiryo chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
I love that fanfic of yours so please update soon!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
not that im complaining but you could have made it longer for thsoe poeple that waited for 4 years anw so your gonna cross Tenchi Muyo into this too i dont know if that a good thing or not well i will wait and see