Reviews for Trains, Pains and automobiles
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this story when I read it yesterday evening and hope you keep writing.
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this :) Poor Dean... Public transport can be the most annoying thing in the universe sometimes :D
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
LOL aw stupid transport..that's why I hate it! haha

Poor Deanny..people should take it easy on him and his brother! LOL
Shy-Shadow Reckless chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I feel Dean's pain, but I thought Dean was actually pretty lucky and if you think your public transport is bad, you should try Cityrail and Sydney buses.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
hehehe This was great, and a perfect example of why I avoid public transport like the plague! I HATE public transport! Never liked buses - dealt with many body odours over the years and yes, was even serenaded by a drunk man singing 'pretty woman' and then trying to follow me off the bus! Trains I havent had to use as often, and they're marginally better but only just. We just got a new train line here and, predictably, I'm the last person I know to use it! lol I'm VERY much like Dean in that sense, I MUCH prefer to drive everywhere! Even if I do have to pay for parking, that's a small price to me when it buys so much convenience! Public transport isn't just a nightmare, it's exhausting! I'll never do it if I can help it. I went on buses not long ago coz I was out with a friend and she likes buses and stuff, but it was so miserable for me I'll NEVER do it again! She thinks I'm nuts, but I dont care! Besides, the last bus I was on... yup! The driver went over the curb!

*sigh* Okay, so this story could've been my last trip on public transport! You been crawling around inside my head? LoL

Great job!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOL, wonderful tale. Bad Sam not being there when Dean arrived and the Hotel staff were perfect.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG! I know that little old lady! She has a cane with four legs and grey shoes! LMAO

"Bathing and brushing your teeth are also good."

"I've never been so insulted in my life."

"Then someone has been too kind." ROFL!

champion racing cow hehe

"Police arrested him last night.." LOL! All for nothing! Hahahaha!

Loved your story! Why am I not surprised? Thank You!

SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I liked that. You had me laughing there! Loved the fat woman on the train complaining about his music!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Poor Dean! And of course, poor you for having to actually go through some of that crap. I love how the receptionist was skeptical about them being brothers- cause I never thought that they looked alike, either. Oh! And I absolutely adored the 'lovers tiff' comment. Great story!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was so funny! But at the same time so very painful. I was laughing but at the same time I felt guilty for it.

I could just imagine the poor guy (and you) in these situations. They really do test ones resovlve to remain sane.

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...wrong thing to say to Dean after the kind of day he had...

Sam really should have made sure Dean was signed in and oould get in the room though.

The hotel staff...sound pretty much spot on from what I've seen.

Poor Dean.

Say goodbye to the Impala Sammy...

Hehehehe (ahem...supressing the urge to giggle now.)
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007

We have zero mass transit here in the valley, so I've never had to suffer with this type of problem. However, I could certainly glean Dean's intense frustration with the whole thing, especially for someone who likes to be in control as much as he does.

Very good!
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OMG that was completely hilarious! Alway knew there was a reason I didn't want to take a commuter train, beside there aren't any in South Dakota, but your sterotypes are great.
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Poor Dean. Public transportation is a bitch!
YourOnlyBelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I loved it. And it sounds so oddly familiar to my own experiences with the London Underground system. And trains, of course. This was hilarious and I was laughing the entire time. Good work!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very cute story, poor Dean, poor you!