Reviews for Fates of Love: Queen of the Alexions
Tribernator chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I liked this. A side story to cover what else was going on in the world, so you didnt try to split reader attention in too many directions at once.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love this story, As I said at TTHM this so needs an addtion. I would love to see Buffy get her happy ending. I think if she works with the Greek Parthon she could get it easily enough. After all Queen Hippolyta got her children so the Gods could easily do the same for Buffy. I think she would match up perfectly with Aries or posedien. anyway I love it.
DevJannz2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love this story. It is one of the best characterizations of Buffy ever. Great work.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
sweet
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
great story, chapter, divergence, side story, saga, or oneshot, keep up the good work, byes
Ronin100 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I was looking for an update on Fates of Love and I found this fic. I'm glad I did, it's a very nice side story.

Will you be posting any more side stories? Maybe one from the point of view of the members of the JL, so far we have only seen the reactions of the Bat to Xander and the Scoobs, it would be great to see what the JL thinks of Xander, his strange friends and the fact that Diana is now his wife.