Reviews for The Marking Blues
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh poor, poor scott...
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ah, the perverse pleasures of tormenting Scott... Funny stuff. Good job with it.
mangolady chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ooh, yay, that was wonderful. Very well done!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Great job! I love this story! Scott's a great character and I think you portrayed his frustration with marking his students' notebooks very well. Just one thing: There are parts where the html commands are in the story (such as /i) but the words are not itallicized. Other than that, I really love the story! It's absolutely awesome!

G.S.1307
Genne chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*dies from laughter* That has got to be one of the funniest things i've ever read! but still nice! not scott bashing! yay! and the last line had me on the floor. witty, i loved it!
LostAcanthus chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Very cute I really liked the exchanges between Scott and Jean; they've always been one of my favorite movie pairings. And I loved how everyones notebooks were different and very fitting for the characters. (Especially Johns, lol.) You captured them all perfectly :)
Princess Pink91 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very cute and very funny. It was a pleasant read and I loved the word choice and use of strog vocabulary. Two thumbs up!
toxic-shock chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I think that this fanfic was a very good read. You seemed to portray the characters accurately and creatively. I think the only part that you might want to look over is how you show when Scott is thinking to Jean, that got a little confusing. But overall I think this was a very good fanfic and I hope to see more. Please R&R my fanfic.