Reviews for On the mind
The-Dark's-Familiar chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wow that was boring...and you had the nerve to badly flame my friend? "Too boring"? At least he made sense in his plots. In general this story was filled with soppy sentiment and weepy romanticized (and very asinine) formatted "oh-king-of-my-heart" tripe. Maybe some day you'll read this and revitalize the points to stand alone properly, regreattably this fic is without much purpose other then a quick fix for two characters. But I don't flame. If you want to improve this fic make it mean something, don't just put it together and hope it floats. Give it a reason and give the characters more dimension. That's a true review. There's no such thing as a bad fic or a boring one.

And honey...you'd only read chapter 1...don't judge so fast. You've got good fics but I picked one and attacked. But unlike you I rounded off my thoughts.
Brooke chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Blaze and Tempest make such a good pair . I was going to use Tempest in some of my stories like this but you got to him first so he's yours , Blaze . Have fun and write more of these .k.
Covin chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Hey Sonar! Long time no write, eh? Well, i'm not back right now but i had a wee bit of spare time and thought i'd check it out... This is pretty cool. Not only do i like Blaze, but i kinda like the idea of Blaze being with Tempest. It's creative and somewhat imaginative...i was hoping the show would toss in another female sometime soon but apparently it's not going to happen...oh well. Anyway, good fic. I liked it. Keep writing! )
Dizzy2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001