Reviews for Dudley's Worst Memory
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i like that a lot... Dudley is an abused child as much as Harry though he doesn't realise it and this would explain the idea that Vernon actively encourages him to attack Harry for his freakishness.
ann no aku chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great story! If that had been true, that'd be fantastic, and a great revenge to Petunia.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
jk said that there was some one who will do magic who never did? i didn't know that. could you please tell you who it was. i loved this story. so cute. so funny. its too bad it wasn't Dudley. oh well what are you going to do. but i didn't know that she said that. now i really want to know who, and i read the book. so please if you remember tell me. later dude.
rikkurox chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Nice oneshot, I can imagine the Dursleys reacting just like that, well done!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
It didn't seem very frightening to me.

-JWchan -
witchdoctor42 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
mwah hah hah! now THAT would have been a most excellent plot twist for DH! Keep it up!

WD-42

WUAC Phorever!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
poor Duddly... Vernon's an ass...

My dad's name is Vernon...

~Squirrel~
Eoz Moon chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i beleive that dudleys the mysterious will do magic later in life person... we all know jk said its not petunia, so it has to be dudley!
KeyKeeper12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Irony indeed...a plausible theory at least, and interesting to say the least. Be well.
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was really good. I like the idea of Dudley being able to do magic.
WakeTheDead chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I think it is Dudley who does magic later in life.(or maybe I just want it to be)
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Poor Dudders, so young and so confused! Great idea, I never would have thought that Dudley could have magic even it an eye-lash! You did an excellent job!
Butterflywing chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was a really interesting interpretation of his worst memory. I really hope it is Dudley who uses magic, although I can't help but think it'll be Mrs. Figg. :[ Ah well! Awesome story!
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I'll be cracking up too, trust me, very cool and original I like it.