Reviews for The Same Fate
Redstone.LILI chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hello... I just accidentally find this story when I'm trying to find more MINATOXNARUTO.. are u planning to continue this story ? i think it's started great so pls continue... and if u have some time pls reply :)
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
continue...CONTINUE!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this is a good fic u should continue it. _ Ja.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Please update! I'm hanging in suspense! What's going to happen next!
HS chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wow u should continue. i've been reading a couple story and some of them i look at the first sentence and don't read it ur story got me and the cliffhanger is making want to read it. u should try one more chapter before thinking u shouldn't continue, and if ur having trouble logging in(goodness i'm so late in saying this what it's july and this was written in like what)well it's pretty good story i hope u continue. Plz update XD
WingArashi chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
WHAT! YOU END IT THERE! right there! as in I need to wait! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! please! please! update!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Well, it's a bit short but not really that bad for a first chapter. I think you should continue it. After all, you'll never know how good/bad it could be without trying. And who is the Yaoi warning in the summary referring to?
KNOW chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Cliché start. too damn short.

But might be a promising story, if the summary would be followed. Write more. And since you write YAOI you could try some pairings with Yondy. Maybe Yondykaka. And since I think your making an OC, and this OC is a sis of naru you could have a love triangle NaruSasuOC. It'll be great.

I want to give more of my plot ideas since I couldn't write them but you might be offended or something so I'll just talk again whe you ask.

I wish you good luck with this!

KNOW
femaleodd chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i think you should! it's really good so far.