Reviews for Pass to Shine
blue fire 101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
nicely done. i liked how you crossed the two over.
blue fire 101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
magirangerxkamen rider den-o cool.
MidnightRosebud chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
This was an interesting story. I think you grasped a better handle on it the further you proceeded into the storyline. :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This story was incredible! Den-O, Magiranger, and Garo mixed together nicely, though Tsubasa probably didn't need to be so scary towards Hikaru earier, but other than that I really enjoyed this epic crossover.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hello, if you ever get interested, check out the crossover challenges at my profile.

Also, have you noticed the new crossover system on the site?
Etcetera Kit chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
I'm really impressed with the character work done for Niji this chapter. The hints of teenage rebellion, but a fierce suvival instinct - both played out nicely.

The bits of Momotaros in this chapter made me giggle. Especially Hikaru and Niji's reaction to his claim that he was going to thrash N Ma.

The twist at the end was also nice.

I anticipate more - especially seeing more of the family dynamic between Hikaru, Urara and Niji. Teenagers being rebellious is always amusing, because every teen's parent is out to ruin their life. Heh. Good work!
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Brain Confuzzled...It happens when Time Travel is in play.
Etcetera Kit chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is a really intriguing idea so far. I really like the connection between the two trains - great insight!

What I enjoyed most about this first chapter was the interactions between Smoky and Hikaru and Urara. The magic cat was great, so in character and so amusing. Nice touches there and great work with his battle with the Frog Imagin.

The only thing I'm missing is a more nuanced relationship between Hikaru and Urara. (Which may correct itself later.) Other than that, I'm really interested to see where this is going. Keep up the good work!
Boukengreen chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Interesting, I look forward to reading more.