Reviews for Tails of the Fox Sage
BorderLand chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Nice Gaara and Hinata is a ship that I don't see very often, then there is Naruto and him becoming the opposite of what was in Konha. Instead, of parents telling their kids bad things about him there he is a hero
BorderLand chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
That is a new level of talent in taking care of children.
soumilplays03 chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
lit
blair27 chapter 27 . 1/19/2017
Been a while since the last update I see. Any plans to do so soon?
Oblivion196 chapter 27 . 1/17/2017
Plz continue this!
TheBladedKing chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
It was a sad story and I was excited but the thought of him having features of an animal really ruin it for me so I kinda lost interest so I just wanted to say that thank you for atleast giving something to read for the first 3 minutes though I still support you its just I feel you could put more potential to which I lack myself.
RummagingForGold chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
Ya know this is one of the first fanfics I ever read, and i gotta say I still really enjoy it.
WisteriaKitsune chapter 22 . 7/1/2016
*finishes reading about Loki* wow Loki is so original I thought his name was original, but his history and children are super original! It's totally not absolutely ripping off Norse mythology at all!

P. S. This is not meant to be rude or offensive, I mean this as a joke nothing more.
katie chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
I like it 5 stars, but why haven't you done more chapters yet.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
Why the hell do all the good stories get leg unfinished it real pisses me off! The golden fox is a really good story and it was finished so I recommended you read that over this any day!
Ahyah chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
Hmmm...didn't finish it huh? A pity.
Ahyah chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What! The fuck?! I cried some and I was confused some. So yes I have a like/dislike thing going on with this chapter. And because I never start a story or a book without finishing it *sighs* I'm on to the next chapter... I wish myself luck!
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
This is the worst chapter that I have come across. I hate song fics! They are nothing more then theft to me and lack good quality for any story.
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »