Reviews for Tails of the Fox Sage
ForTheLoveOfRum chapter 27 . 7/22
Ya know this is one of the first fanfics I ever read, and i gotta say I still really enjoy it.
Kit-Storm666 chapter 22 . 7/1
*finishes reading about Loki* wow Loki is so original I thought his name was original, but his history and children are super original! It's totally not absolutely ripping off Norse mythology at all!

P. S. This is not meant to be rude or offensive, I mean this as a joke nothing more.
katie chapter 27 . 6/21
I like it 5 stars, but why haven't you done more chapters yet.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
Why the hell do all the good stories get leg unfinished it real pisses me off! The golden fox is a really good story and it was finished so I recommended you read that over this any day!
Ahyah chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
Hmmm...didn't finish it huh? A pity.
Ahyah chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What! The fuck?! I cried some and I was confused some. So yes I have a like/dislike thing going on with this chapter. And because I never start a story or a book without finishing it *sighs* I'm on to the next chapter... I wish myself luck!
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
This is the worst chapter that I have come across. I hate song fics! They are nothing more then theft to me and lack good quality for any story.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
I am glad that you put a break in for your rants at the beginning of the story but you need to put them in at the end of your stories. The reason why I think less people reviewed during this time is because your chapters have so many mistakes in them that it doesn't flow properly that is part of why I hadn't reviewed so much.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
It would be nice to see you break things up a bit better. And what I mean by that is some sort of line or page break system to seperate your notes from the story.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Well it is your story and I admit I don't have a big problem with your Uchiha character. I have a problem with her being a Uchiha. I am sorry my problem is that to many people keep trying to pair Naruto with a uchiha and this is nothing new. There giving the blood line to Naruto as well paired with other males paired with female Uchiha's Blood line from birth, Bloodline through Kyubi, Bloodline through transplanting the eye, Bloodline from blood transfussion. So it is something that I have come to hate because it's nothing new. This is not an attack on your character it is an attack on this plot or storyline of doing the same thing so many others have done. Just so you have the facts straight.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Personally this is just me but I think it would have been better if Naruto got changed into a girl as well due to all the hard work that the fox had to do just to save the kids life it would have been easy enough to miss removing all the Y chromozones while trying to heal him.
sortofbored chapter 27 . 10/27/2015