Reviews for Tails of the Fox Sage
Ahyah chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
Hmmm...didn't finish it huh? A pity.
Ahyah chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
What! The fuck?! I cried some and I was confused some. So yes I have a like/dislike thing going on with this chapter. And because I never start a story or a book without finishing it *sighs* I'm on to the next chapter... I wish myself luck!
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
This is the worst chapter that I have come across. I hate song fics! They are nothing more then theft to me and lack good quality for any story.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
I am glad that you put a break in for your rants at the beginning of the story but you need to put them in at the end of your stories. The reason why I think less people reviewed during this time is because your chapters have so many mistakes in them that it doesn't flow properly that is part of why I hadn't reviewed so much.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
It would be nice to see you break things up a bit better. And what I mean by that is some sort of line or page break system to seperate your notes from the story.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Well it is your story and I admit I don't have a big problem with your Uchiha character. I have a problem with her being a Uchiha. I am sorry my problem is that to many people keep trying to pair Naruto with a uchiha and this is nothing new. There giving the blood line to Naruto as well paired with other males paired with female Uchiha's Blood line from birth, Bloodline through Kyubi, Bloodline through transplanting the eye, Bloodline from blood transfussion. So it is something that I have come to hate because it's nothing new. This is not an attack on your character it is an attack on this plot or storyline of doing the same thing so many others have done. Just so you have the facts straight.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Personally this is just me but I think it would have been better if Naruto got changed into a girl as well due to all the hard work that the fox had to do just to save the kids life it would have been easy enough to miss removing all the Y chromozones while trying to heal him.
sortofbored chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Wish there was more.
Mika chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Iam LOVING your paragraphs I've ever read in my LIFE
Mlu chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
It's cool but try shoter chapters my phone ends up cutting up the words
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
HOLY SHIT! I AM GOING TO KILL KAKASHI HE COULD HAVE MADE A SHADOW CLONE OR A WATER CLONE TO SAVE NARUTO! THAT BASTARD!
Skykitsune chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Heh, I was going to ask how the hell news got back so quickly if ships rarely travel to the Elemental Nations and he still hasn't really made a name for himself. Dreams, eh? Not bad.
Lerris chapter 23 . 1/29/2015
I skipped some, but well evil clones seems a good point to pause at least...
Lerris chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
One minor issue here is that at minimum kidnapping Naruto's children would make the Leaf village more of a target. Akatsuki or Sasuke would gladly rip it apart to get bait. You mentioned other reasons as well, but in the end it just seems poor logic on Kakashi's part. The Kakashi in canon maybe lazy and may be crap at training anyone other than Sasuke early on, but he is still quite sharp. Effectively declaring war on another large group and then making yourself a much bigger target at the same time doesn't seem particularly sharp.
nanadaime hokage chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
This reminds me of just cause 2. Remote island, 3 power hungry gangs and he's trying to take them down, Dattebayo.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »