Reviews for Dragon Ball Hazard
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Awesome story.
GoldtheMan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
hey this story is very cool
inu chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
good story should have more reviues than it has but it is quite a long shot that anyone will find this fic
Raffiki chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Dragon Ball Hazard 2!
Raffiki chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Epic fic. Really well written and you've developed Trunks quite well; and although I've never heard of El Hazard till now, I am really interested in your fic. You have all the elements working for you on this one. Great Job!
twisterblake chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
hey great chapter I wonder what is going to happen to trunks next I wonder will he get back to his own world. I wonder what will trunks do about the others.
Delusional Fishies chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
M Good goodness!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Another great crossover. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Looking good, but I wish you'd based your story on the manga instead. (The biggest difference is that Fatora doesn't exist so Makoto doesn't have to cross-dress)

Oh, and it's my opinion that the official translated spelling of Florestica (what I just used) is nicer.
Lance Shadow chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
isnt fatora missing...?

Rune chuckled a bit. "What you call a cat, we the Royal Family use as living armor. Ura used to be Fatora's and now she will protect you."

"Ah, he looks even more like her highness with the cat around him." Lons commented.

"He sure does! Even I'm getting turned on!" Fatora said coyly.

Trunks sweatdropped heavily, then looked at the cat that was now wrapped around him. Ura's head was located near his left shoulder. "Hey Ura. Nice to meet you. I'm Trunks."

Ura smiled as she cried out his name. "Trunks! Trunks!" She liked the way he smelled and he seemed very nice.

Bahamut Rider chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
This is supposed to be Trunks, right? I don't remember seeing one Buster Cannon or Burning Attack in this whole story. It doesn't seem like him when he favors the Kamehameha. What next, a Spirit Bomb?
Xed Alpha chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
lol stil one of my favourite fanfics i've ever read, i guess the crossover element is just done too brilliantly in this like in one of my own fics im currently posting, u can just feel the build up to trunks unleashing his power in some form or another
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! LOVED THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
I have to say that it is a crime that you don't have more reviews from people saying what a great story you have here in Dragon Ball Hazard. A lot of people probably read this story and enjoyed it, but didn't bother to review. They should have. I just hope this doesn't keep you from continuing Dragon Ball Hazard 2. Now just one thing I want to mention. Do you realize that in chapter three of this story, you said that it was Allielle instead of Nanami taking part in that tug-of-war over Trunks with Shayla at the Spring of Arliman?
BobCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Hmmm... interesting idea, but I have one complaint. You've smoothed over all of the faults of Trunks' personality and turned him into an idealized Gohan. Heck, I think Gohan himself would have made a better protagonist for this one.