Reviews for Snow Ride
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was just perfect .. lol. And I've so been there .. although not blind, going on one of those snow ride things is terrifying and so exhilarating at once. Captured the moment perfectly.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Great story! I definitely loved the ending - poor Toph must have been traumatized. xD

Liz
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh, man, that was totally adorable! Hee! :D Um, one issue: You misspelled "nauseous" as "nauseas." You might want to fix that.

So adorable! :D
jai-kun chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I actually prefer your way. Too many fics go RIGHT from the status quo straight into "I love you and always have!". This is more real. It is something I see as an earmark of an excellent writer.
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aw! This one is really cute, I like the Tokkaness.
libowie chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
so sweet,

knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
HONK!

and I like this story. it's cute.
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was a great one-shot! Everyone is perfectly in character, but the thing I enjoyed the most was your story-telling completely from the point of Toph. I haven't had the pleasure of reading a story from the perspective of being blind in a while, so I just wanted to say how well done this is.

So yeah, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for such a good read. :)
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That's cute- and really balanced. Not overly focused on ships, but not totally unromantic, either. This was just sweet and simple. I liked it!
Loupami chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
-silence-

yeah.. um... can I get another one please?

Great chappie! Kataang and Tokka love -*

keep writing so I can live until the new Season! ( which is September I'm 90% sure )

More Kataang fluff! YAY!
Tokkalover chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
HONK! HONK!

I love This story!

HONK! HONK! and did i mention? HONK!
Name chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Your stories keep me goin' till season 3 :D

Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was AWESOME!

faving it :D

oh, yeah and !

I know what you mean about suffering from AWS :(
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
HONK! Wow, SO CUTE! You have to make more Tokka, I LOB TOKKA!
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 4/3/2007