Reviews for Vengeful Love
Please update the story real soon!
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 71 . 6/19/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeee update!
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes YES.
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I ship them so hard it almost hurts when I fangirl XD
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
As I was reading this, I was eating my fried rice and them I noticed that when it was the end part, I was grinning and I was apparently holding my breath. I really want to know what Rei thinks of Sasuke!
Melissa Fairy chapter 71 . 12/21/2013
When are u going 2 update?
DeliciousCarrot chapter 71 . 9/9/2013
Meh lost interest, these stories I always dread. Stories where initially we believe that a bad character is going ot be written under a new light, that the faults of canon will alter with the arrival of the OC however Sasuke is still evil, despite the whole backstory of Rei's and is still a bastard, I hope Rei dies as punishment for his evilness, he doesn't deserve redemption.
Daydreamer B.A chapter 71 . 8/18/2013
Well this is actually going good so far! I like how you let the character's thoughts have strong meaning. Hopefully Sasuke returns soon! Or, maybe later on Rei and Karin can meet and have it out! Lol. I imagine that would be funny.

This story looks like its on hiatus. That's the sad parts I don't like about good stories. Though, most good stories I read do this, I think they're just gathering up thoughts about what to do next. Oh well, be sure to update soon!

Keep it up! Bye Bye!
Kat chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
I'm not sure you totally understand the use of Japanese honorifics. The use of San, chan or kun is saying their name respectfully, if they say just the name it usually means that the two people are very close either friends, best friends family etc... I just wanted to let you know. If you need some examples look at how itachi calls sasuke before the uchiha incident he doesn't call sasuke - sasuke kun because that would be weird especially considering that they are family
gohanFanfics chapter 57 . 3/23/2013
Awesome job :D
riddelable chapter 55 . 2/9/2013
Even if she was holding back her strength, Sasuke was seriously depleted of chakra earlier. So she could have still won, right?
riddelable chapter 43 . 2/8/2013
It's kinda funny how Rei thinks of Sasuke as a brother in the beginning, and now look where they are. Now compare that to how Rei thinks of Okuro as a brother... :3

Also, when are you going to update, are are ya gonna abandon this story?
Nyce chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like it. Keep it up
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm writing this before I reAd (am I even supposed to do that?) Anywhoos, I really really really hope from all 50 corners of my heart (hehe. I have a weird ass heart) that this story turns out to be one of my best reads (red) fanfictions. Nice summary, by the way.
Wistfully chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This story makes me sad. Not because the story itself is sad, but because I every time I find a story that meets the criteria I'm looking for, it always ends up like this.

Your writing style itself isn't bad, I admit. It's the characters that are a problem. Your OC seems very Mary Sue-like. Strongest, prettiest, smartest...her only drawback that I've caught from what I've read is that she's kinda dense; and it's not really a drawback when it can count toward the cuteness factor. Many characters seem out of character, especially Sasuke.

Now, I commend you for your effort because I wouldn't have the patience to write any kind of story, and I probably wouldn't be able to keep an OC from being Mary Sue either. I get that it's hard to not let your character be a Mary Sue. You put so much effort into it; it's almost like your baby. You want the absolute best for it; you want it to be the best. But at the same time, you have to understand that making your character the best at everything isn't good for it. It makes the character lose depth, which in turn makes it more difficult to the reader to connect with it. It's too late to change now, but for future reference, please try to give your characters some more flaws so there's something to relate to.