Reviews for Vengeful Love
nyaikou chapter 71 . 9/30
I feel like you need to continue or finish in a new story. Hope you update for your continuing readers.
Guest chapter 71 . 2/14/2016
Please update the story real soon!
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 71 . 6/19/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeee update!
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes YES.
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I ship them so hard it almost hurts when I fangirl XD
Kakashihasnicearms chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
As I was reading this, I was eating my fried rice and them I noticed that when it was the end part, I was grinning and I was apparently holding my breath. I really want to know what Rei thinks of Sasuke!
Melissa Fairy chapter 71 . 12/21/2013
When are u going 2 update?
DeliciousCarrot chapter 71 . 9/9/2013
Meh lost interest, these stories I always dread. Stories where initially we believe that a bad character is going ot be written under a new light, that the faults of canon will alter with the arrival of the OC however Sasuke is still evil, despite the whole backstory of Rei's and is still a bastard, I hope Rei dies as punishment for his evilness, he doesn't deserve redemption.
Daydreamer B.A chapter 71 . 8/18/2013
Well this is actually going good so far! I like how you let the character's thoughts have strong meaning. Hopefully Sasuke returns soon! Or, maybe later on Rei and Karin can meet and have it out! Lol. I imagine that would be funny.

This story looks like its on hiatus. That's the sad parts I don't like about good stories. Though, most good stories I read do this, I think they're just gathering up thoughts about what to do next. Oh well, be sure to update soon!

Keep it up! Bye Bye!
Kat chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
I'm not sure you totally understand the use of Japanese honorifics. The use of San, chan or kun is saying their name respectfully, if they say just the name it usually means that the two people are very close either friends, best friends family etc... I just wanted to let you know. If you need some examples look at how itachi calls sasuke before the uchiha incident he doesn't call sasuke - sasuke kun because that would be weird especially considering that they are family
gohanFanfics chapter 57 . 3/23/2013
Awesome job :D
riddelable chapter 55 . 2/9/2013
Even if she was holding back her strength, Sasuke was seriously depleted of chakra earlier. So she could have still won, right?
riddelable chapter 43 . 2/8/2013
It's kinda funny how Rei thinks of Sasuke as a brother in the beginning, and now look where they are. Now compare that to how Rei thinks of Okuro as a brother... :3

Also, when are you going to update, are are ya gonna abandon this story?
Nyce chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like it. Keep it up
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm writing this before I reAd (am I even supposed to do that?) Anywhoos, I really really really hope from all 50 corners of my heart (hehe. I have a weird ass heart) that this story turns out to be one of my best reads (red) fanfictions. Nice summary, by the way.