Reviews for Seduction's Night
Great chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That last part was hilarious, the rest so cute and fluffy! Looking forward to more!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Meh, Shimon will get over it. I did feel bad for Isis though. She didn' t do anything against them really or use anybody. Not like that bitch Anzu. I say this should be a multi ch, and see what really happens after. And that Isis shoukd find her true love too!
Anyways cute one-shot! /
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So adorable! Thanks for this cute fic!
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Liked it?! LOVED IT _
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was absolutely beautiful! I am so glad atem took Yugi as his lover instead of pleasure slave, Yugi deserved it.

The lemon was amazing and breath taking, great job! I loved every second!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Screw cliches, this is hilarious! XD

brittney
puffin chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Finally! I found a writer who can write a good ygo story. I have reading some and was 'ugh can no one write a good ygo story?' then I found yours. It was great. You are one of the few great writers I've seen in a long time. Wonderful story. Love it.

puffin
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
Feer chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
PERFECT! I LOVED IT! VERY GOOD!

Kiss ;*

Feer
BlackCatHikari chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I- -snickers- I'm laughing so much at the ending. That is the first ever Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic I have read and hell that was good! I'm gonna go read more of your stuff now, but thanks! I think that has me hooked now. xD

-BC
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This fic was really good and, despite the sex scene, pure. I really loved the ending when Jou screamed in victory. i can see him holding up a 'V' for
Happyfish chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh boy...

will there be more to this story?
Raexa chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Heh.. You're making it damn near impossible to choose which story to read you.

Hmm And sucking up to the author.. Pfft author's are heartless and sadistic xD I don't get how any reviewer could POSSIBLY think that would get an update ;3

Me? I'm not an ordinary reviewer, I'm much too stubborn- I'm sure you'd update quicker If I begged and bugged you enough :p

And your fanfictions are too good. Hence, they deserve EVERY ounce of molestation I can give them. They enjoy being felt up.

;D Good luck 'defeating' me.

-Naomie
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
the story is good and the end is funny
TIGGI1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009