Reviews for Get Out of Jail Free Card
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
This is absolutely hilarious. Poor Usopp, but it really was fair in the end.
anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
this fic is the best I'm literally crying over here LUFFY TRIED TO PRANK A FRIDGE He would totally do that OMFG
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
A LOL goes out for poor Usopp What a twist xDDD
RenKain chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
*Snort* Luffy WOULD prank a FRIDGE lol. And I would have to agree, trying to prank either Nami or Robin would be ten times more dangerous than pranking Zoro, Sanji and Franky together... Scary image.

Haha, probably the best birthday present ever: not being murdered by your extremely dangerous crew mates for your pranks. I completely agree.

This is funny!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
HAhaha! Poor Chopper!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awh~~freaking cute! and 'jail card' ahaha fave!
shittygomu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010

lochrann chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is one of the funniest stories I've read, so far! I really like your style! The pranks are quite original but the little things in between were what really made me laught! well done!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesomely funny!
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
OMG, that was utterly hilarious! Chopper was GOD *rolls on the floor laughing*
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was SWEET! Definitely one of the best One Piece fics I've read o

Zoro's eyes ~ that one was a classic, it's the perfect prank for the sleeping swordsman!

"Brains! Brainss!" XD XD XD I couldn't stop lauging at the pranks they pulled. Skipping Nami and Robin was hilarious too!
Oni Giri Slash chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hahahahahaha! That was real good! - April fools is Usopp's birthday! -slaps head- I totally forgot! LOL! Good job!

-Oni Giri Slash-
Barako chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hehehe, nice! XD Usopp gets away with a lot, lmao... I loved this, happy belated birthday, Usopp! :D
Captain-Hina's-Love-Slave chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I think this was just perfect for an Usopp's birthday story - silly but cute, like really, really good anime filler.

And the idea of Franky with an English accent is hilarious; it's like Hugh Grant trapped in Jim Carrey's body XD

I don't think the fan community utilises Franky's comic potential as much as it could. Well done!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/2/2007