Reviews for Red and White Rose
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Just found this and, although it's a bit rough in the first chapter, it really gets intriguing. Nice to see that you've returned to this story and I do hope you continue.
springawakening1894 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Great chapter! I like the way you're building Draco and Ginny's relationship. It's been two years since you've updated this. I hope you haven't given up on it. This story is really good, please come back to it! :)
Krstna chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
I like it
hotemopunkchickoreo chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
harry isnt a mudblood he's a half breed call him mut next time

it will be more interesting but good story
Rowan Silverwood chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
teachmetodance chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
good
Starrynight12312 chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
awsome kep going.
Starrynight12312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
i think its really good n im about to read the next chapters. :)
EternalyAsleep chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
I like it, you should defintly keep going with this. I think that Ginny should have a little bit of a slytherin side to her. Maybe it'll come out in later chapters?
Silverblade11 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
NO! You need to make it long and perved out! I loved that!
blissfulxsin chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
i can't wait until your next update. ] hope it comes soon.
Deleetrogrey chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
wow wow all i can say is WOW this story is varey varey good i love the way you right your Righting is great please post more to this great store
deaths-confidant chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Umm, this story has potential. I like the plot of it...I just hope that Malfoy doesn't only act immature...because then, why would Ginny be drawn to that? I think he should be more subtle...make her drawn to him. Or keep him this way...it's just not someone one wants to read a romance about - an immature prat who doesn't respect girls (lol, of course, realistically that is what Malfoy is.) Anyways, good job. Great plot...try and make the chapters a bit longer. I sure HOPE you don't give up midway through.

Oh, and you might get more reviews if people can write anonymously. Some people don't have accounts.
evil.leprechaun.7 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Once again, amazing, beautiful, sublime. The only thing I can suggest is that you make the chapters a bit longer. That would make me crazy-happy. Keep up the great work and post soon!

-Clover
evil.leprechaun.7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh I really love this. I haven't read any really great writing recently. Update soon and keep up the fantastic work!

-Clover