Reviews for Smelly Cheeseburger
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
BURN!
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Just like the last one this is really funny XD
DJ Bunny chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
LOL. Oh Sweet Primus, I laughed harder. X3! Their like a bunch of little Younglings! X3
Little-Miss Starscream chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! That is exactly how Megatron would act! Were you thinking of the Unicron Trilogy when you wrote the two letters? Cause the first thing that came to my head was the Megatron in Armada. Anyway, I think the letters are awesome...especially this one. :P Thanks for posting it and making my day happier. :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Starscreams letter was much funnyer, and Megatrons response and punishment were somewhat Megatron for you! :)
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOLOLOL XD I can just imagine these letters going back and forth between them! XD LOL I got an image of Megsie and 'Screamer trying to hold a tiny-ass pencil on a sheet of paper half the size of their pinky! XD
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved the ending. "Get on your knees and beg, megatron." Lmao!
Lightning Prime chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
HILARIOUS! LOLZ!
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
XD well megsy is a little fat...
GI-Joe-McConnell chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nice return.
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I could see some G1 in this letter cuz Megatron loves insulting Starscream.
Starscream's Amethyst chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
"Vengeance will be mine." Classic! LOL! (/)
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was soo funny. Loved it. I knew Starscream was gonna get it! "Don't punish me for writing this" that was genius! Also, "perhaps you should take a whiff of your own!" Both letters are going on my favorites even though I have absolutely no idea where the burger idea came from! Love the story.
DecepticonGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG! SO fragging funny! I loved it!
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*Howls in laughter* Ow! HAHAHAHAHA! THat would be one worn out toothbrush! hahaha, Megatron should have Starscream clean him with the toothbrush you could call it 'Megatrons spa day' HAHAHAHAH...but really *glares at Megatron and walks up to him and starts shouting at him about how he killed Jazz*