Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
brooke.has.arrived chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Omg this ff was hysterical! You know, I used to love bananas before I read this :O not anymore :( lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The word "thru" is spelled through. Even though your story is really funny, I know everyone reading it would be appreciative if you could at least try to use the proper spelling. Thank you.
ranandranandranandran chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
haha! I love you!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i love this story
marsbareater12 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Offically, LOL! Nicely done! :) Poor Mike...
Sami-Jay-x-MetalHead-x chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
OMFG i was rolling around and i could stop my self from crying with laughter
Dead Apple chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hi! I'm French so I'm sorry about my English. I don't have the occasion to serve it all days.

I just want to tell you that your fiction is really... wahhh! (I don't know if I can say it when I speak English...) Worlds fail me to express what I fell when I read what you wrote. I laughted, laughted and laughted with this fiction. I don't forget Doctor Carlisle Codom! Lol! This chapter is just excellent!

Thank you very much for all happiness which you give us. You have an immense writing talent.

Bye!
goggle fat chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
omg, no offense to the guy who did this, but i hate it! i like the secret sex life of edward and bella cullen so much more!
chad chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
wow that was amazing you really had down the vampiric sensations you reall should think about writing a naughtier version of twilight my cock just got rock hard reading this story the end was hella funny your good. really good.
koko23cat chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
After a heavy month betaing a angsty Jalice story this was just what i needed. FABULOUS!
koko23cat chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
literally crying with laughter . . . . . . . in the middle of the day too. My kids think i've gone mad
Stefy chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
PLease capatalizize God's/ The Lord's name in some places. Please And Thank You.

P.S

AWESOME story you got going on here. )
starcullen4ever chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Great! I laughed sooooo much, Miikeeeee deserved it!

starcullen4ever chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Hey! This stories gr8! Made me laughh sooooo muuuuch!:)

u hav a gud feel 4 the charactersz: