Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
Adieu l'apathie chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Still freaking hilarious...And I'm getting quite the kick out of it!

I can't wait to see who's POV is in the next chappy and what will happen!

You! You update now! lol.

Pwetty pwease? *blinks adorabley*
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh, God. The word 'hilarious' doesn't even begin to do thi justice. Out of all the Sex-Ed related stories out there, yours is definitley my favorite. PLus, there's not a lot of stuff out there from Jasper's perspective, which I really enjoy.
helloworld109 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Simply wonderful! But poor Rosalie... Keep up the great work, and I wait (not so patiently) for the third chapter!
lovelyyy chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
my god, this is so hilarious. i love it! ]
smileon chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
This chapter had me laughing out loud as well. I liked Carlisle's line about how how a gentleman should expect nothing. If only that was how it was all the time, haha. Mike and Lauren with Rose and everything was great too. Post more when you can :) :)
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
haha. I loved the last line 'I wonder if she would fare better than the bannana had.' Can't wait for more.
Waffles-r-after-me chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Whe!

Waffles gives you props (or maybe forks) for that one!

It was! Tee hee! Loverly.
Vampire Snake Baby chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was so funny. I hope you plan on updating.
Senorita Carbon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow...just wow...THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!

Carbon
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am STILL quaking with laughter!

I almost peed my pants!...not really but if I had had any liquid lately...

I had to keep quiet because the people living with me are sleeping, and that led to me holding in my laughter and histarics in and now I feel a bit queasy as a result! Thanks!

lmao...still...

You have to put another chapter up of this or something!

Please! *puppy eyes* Pretty please with your favorite Cullen on top...XD
GoldenEyesRock chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow! I think between ECAB's and Unicorn Goddess's, yours is by far the best. Update soon!
Cranbery chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was the most hilarious thing I have read in a long time! The ending was brilliant; I didn't see that coming either!

I really like how it was from Jasper's POV. I love Jazz, and it's nice to see him do something bad every once in a while.

Oh, the Cullen brothers. They all make me laugh.

Awesome story! Seriously, it's up there with Birds and the Bees!

-Lily
bleedingXloveX chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
THAT WAS FUNNY
Droplets of Salt chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was extremely well-written! The entire thing was gold, gold I tell ya! I literally fell out of my chair laughing. I loved it!
DELETED ACCOUNT REMOVE ME chapter 1 . 4/6/2007