Reviews for Cullenary Educaton: Forks Sex Ed
smileon chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I gotta admit I love the sex ed stories. They're much too entertaining for their own good sometimes haha. the huge produce part and the guy getting of to a dungeon and dragons magazine were just too much lol. Post more when you can :) :):)
EdwardAddict chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
LMAO!

That was hilarious!

Write more like that.

EA
Infatuated Passion chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hahaha oh that was TO funny!
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is absolutely hilarious! Especially from Jasper's POV. Continue soon!
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I was laughing hysterically the whole time. Oh my god. You are a genius!
Bellathena255 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was so freakin hilarious. Please please continue! Please? Maybe do the next scene from Mikes POV. PLEASE?

Lol

Moi
difred chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
loved it! so funny. i would be curious to see what the conversations would be with the cullens immediately after the class.

great story.
misskiana chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hahahahhaha classic! yes i loved that. beautiful outcome. hehe i loved both of the birds and the bees stories too and your story was wonderful as well. really funny & amusing.

EmoDre
astarael013 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
LOL that was good. Update soon!
SnapdragonSmile chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was amazing Marcy! (BTW I'm Juliet_Earnshaw on the Lex) Will there be more?
Dark Cascade chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is great...soo great i love it...Emmett and Mike in a condom contest...priceless.
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Scob! This tale is not! I laugh very hard. You are great Marcy! can't wait to see you on the lex, if UC isn't to funny. She just cracks me up!

Keep up the funny!
MissKitty680 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh my God!

I was actually laughing so hard I was crying!

Please do more of these! I can't wait for the other's points of view!
degaussed chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OMG, LOL. I could NOT stop laughing!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh Marcy...ya sicko! HAHAHAHAHA! At first, I couldn't figure out what you were going to do with it...but then it just got funnier and funnier...though I don't know if "hunger" is an emotion...I still thought it was funny. Great first fic!
2,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 Next »